Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie Holle

This is now being Re-issued. I'm looking for someone to help give support on threads through WJunction and other forums. WHMCS support tickets and order creations.

This help is for when I'm not around. Going to the Gym or out partying on the weekends.

I'm looking for someone who can provide the following.

-Dedication
-Support
-English Grammar
-Ideas
-Template edits ( If needed )

If you have these then please feel free to contact me via private message

or you can simply reply here.

Last edited:
12 comments
^ I agree with the lol

This might seem offtopic and snarky, but its just a little friendly advice. Don't call yourselves CEO's. It's a ridiculous title for a 2 man operation. When people use these crazy titles, I think less of them and I'm less likely to trust their judgment.

Well, I do think looking for a partner is most probably suitable in your case. Getting a CEO on the Internet, which you might not be familiar with ,and giving he/she a big responsibility. MAY cause some stuffs you wouldn't expect of.

Thank you,
Kelvin.

Honestly, CEO isn't a bad or good thing it's just a name so it doesn't make the slightest problem.

I'm looking for people based within the United Kingdom because my bank Lloyds TSB actually registered the business.

I am still looking for a partnership!

I am still looking for a partnership!

Last edited:
This is now being Re-issued. I'm looking for someone to help give support on threads through WJunction and other forums. WHMCS support tickets and order creations.

This help is for when I'm not around. Going to the Gym or out partying on the weekends.

I'm looking for someone who can provide the following.

-Dedication
-Support
-English Grammar
-Ideas
-Template edits ( If needed )

If you have these then please feel free to contact me via private message

or you can simply reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back