VPS DotVPS.net Linux VPS Starting at $6.95 (NL,US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again,

you don't know what is the mail transfer agent (MTA) ?!!!
what 's yours ? (postfix or qmail or Exim or . . . )

I don't know what you mean, can i install the software or lib , personally.
do i have access to this .

Thanks,

Yes but this is a VPS thread? your VPS comes with no Mail system installed?

Unmanaged means you have to keep the VPS secure and updated and you have to install what you need ect.

Thanks,

Yes but this is a VPS thread? your VPS comes with no Mail system installed?
I don't understand. is it a question ?

what is in your package ?do you install the normal stuff likes , php , mysql . . .

100% no frills unmanaged service that is primarily intended for people who have experience with remote server administration.

Unmanaged Service means You are mostly responsible for installing, configuring and troubleshooting issues related to your server as you're the administrator of your own server. We will ensure on the other hand any network issues that might keep you from accessing your server if those issues originate from our end or the datacentre will be handled and resolved in timely manner.

Upon provisioning of your virtual server it will be delivered to you with fresh base Linux OS installation (SSH access) with yum or apt-get enabled so you can install any software you want on your machine.

Or we can harden and install the LAMPP (Linux/Apache/Php/Perl/Perl) package ready to run out of the box with SMTP/POP and Bind name server enabled for small one off fee.

Feel free to submit support tickets (24x7) if you require some assistance or you need to clarify something, we will do our best to assist you.

Regarding system backups: It is your sole responsibility to make and maintain them, we are also offering a server management (includes day to day data back-ups) service for a small fee, please email us for a quote.

i bought a vps package 3 from you, unfortunately each time the vps is switching off when i'm booting it from the soluvm panel :(

i have al;read raised a ticket,

i bought a vps package 3 from you, unfortunately each time the vps is switching off when i'm booting it from the soluvm panel :(

i have al;read raised a ticket, and i'm still w8ing

Replied , IP was dual assigned to two containers.

We now also sell XEN VPS. Ordering details have been updated in the OP.

Last edited:
Very good VPS, recommended to anyone with inexperience, 100% fast support never seen anywhere faster for such a low price. Very affordable to anyone

i would recommend this completely. Fast, brilliant and reliable servers. Owner is very generous and is willing to help people out. 10/10 for me

Very good VPS, recommended to anyone with inexperience, 100% fast support never seen anywhere faster for such a low price. Very affordable to anyone
Thanks for the comment.
dot, its been a while add me on msn ? dill.chambers@gmail.com

could use a vm :)
I only use Skype Currently.

i would recommend this completely. Fast, brilliant and reliable servers. Owner is very generous and is willing to help people out. 10/10 for me

Thanks for the comment.

24x7 support, is damn true!

DdjEw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back