Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

162 comments
So far the situation seems Dood is already dead.
Stats are not at all updated. No response in Chat, Discord server or anywhere for that matter.
The legal stuff seems to have hit hard to them. So they are trying to squeeze in whatever they can make since last few days. Its time to move on now.

Indeed it has disappeared, however, I see that many say they “shave” the views/gains. In my opinion (and I'm speaking for myself), I don't have that impression. My views are stable, even increasing, and so are my earnings.
Well, that's just my opinion and my feeling.

my stats are terrible.
X5YYACX.jpeg

Of course they've got problems, who could think otherwise after the hollywood lawsuit? But they seem to be trying to limit the damage, if that wasn't the case and they were running away as some people here claim, why would they continue to pay? :thinking: Why remove the search function if you're going to destroy the platform in a few weeks ? :thinking:Doodstream will never be as good as it was, that's for sure, but it's still much better than the scams from the streamsb team.:cocktail::cocktail:

Of course they've got problems, who could think otherwise after the hollywood lawsuit? But they seem to be trying to limit the damage, if that wasn't the case and they were running away as some people here claim, why would they continue to pay? :thinking: Why remove the search function if you're going to destroy the platform in a few weeks ? :thinking:Doodstream will never be as good as it was, that's for sure, but it's still much better than the scams from the streamsb team.:cocktail::cocktail:
The search feature and regeneration of deleted links has been removed as per the courts order.
The global search function access is only available to the plaintiff accounts (Hollywood studios) in doodstream.

As per last order doodstream needs to submit their earnings till date to court audited by chartered accountant. Once they submit that the studios will be asking all of it or at least big chunk of it which they cannot afford to pay it.
So now its matter of time they will have to shutdown soon as that will be the most economical solution for them.
So IMHO its sinking ship and they are trying to make most of it before its closed by deflating all the earnings.
While all the videos are running properly the earnings has been reduced to almost ZERO, so that if they have to pay they will just pay pennies.

The search feature and regeneration of deleted links has been removed as per the courts order.
The global search function access is only available to the plaintiff accounts (Hollywood studios) in doodstream.

As per last order doodstream needs to submit their earnings till date to court audited by chartered accountant. Once they submit that the studios will be asking all of it or at least big chunk of it which they cannot afford to pay it.
So now its matter of time they will have to shutdown soon as that will be the most economical solution for them.
So IMHO its sinking ship and they are trying to make most of it before its closed by deflating all the earnings.
While all the videos are running properly the earnings has been reduced to almost ZERO, so that if they have to pay they will just pay pennies.
How do you know about this? Where is your source? i'm curious.
As for the drop in views since yesterday, the answer is simple. India currently no longer has access to videos on doodstream (looking at your stats I imagine that the majority of your views are from India).

google "doodstream.com delhi high court"
Here is link to court order:
https://www.livelaw.in/pdf_upload/1710947220929-529592.pdf
Post automatically merged:

Regarding INDIA. I checked with few proxies from Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai with different ISPs Airtel, TATA, etc the videos were playing perfectly fine. So Its not the video views have decreased in reality but the views and earnings are not being updated.

Last edited:
For me in India it doesn't work when I try with two different vpn while it works perfectly for any other country (with these same vpn) it shows me this message: The resource you are looking for has been removed or is temporarily unavailable.
I can see it clearly with my site: I've lost around 10% of my views since yesterday, which corresponds to my Indian share.
thx for the Pdf by the way.

@Kochan, These are not feelings or assumptions, you can compare everything in your table with reports and earnings. Then you will know 100% whether you have increases or decreases.
No, no, compared to my main player, Dood remains constant and so do the gains (even though he is not main). I don't want to say that dood is not necessarily responsible but I am thinking more about the traffic that is not going to the dood reader at your place, you that the URL you are using is banned. Do you have the latest URL on your site(s)?

I have submitted a withdrawal request since yesterday and I have not received it yet. It is also worth noting that the admin is not available in the chat. Has anyone else received any payments, yesterday or today?

It would be very sad if it were closed. It was a good companion.

I have submitted a withdrawal request since yesterday and I have not received it yet. It is also worth noting that the admin is not available in the chat. Has anyone else received any payments, yesterday or today?

It would be very sad if it were closed. It was a good companion.
I also request payment today, Hopefully we receive !

Back