Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

196 comments
Heyo lads, It's time to start jumping ship.

Frankly I never understood why you bois don't just skip doodstreams ads and put up your own...

They shave views, they had insane amounts of ads, they withhold payments, large fees. It's a nightmare... Hell, their referral program is a complete sham.

I'm reaching $7 CPM for T1 traffic, no shaving, no nonsense at 1/5'th the amount of ads dood gives. Hell, If I'd crank up the ads to match doods level, probably be making $20 cpm. They're making a killing off of you, before closing shop.

Is there really no difference between free and premium account?
be priority for encoding, but above all no storage expiration (but if you have a lot of traffic, it's a bit useless)
Heyo lads, It's time to start jumping ship.

Frankly I never understood why you bois don't just skip doodstreams ads and put up your own...

They shave views, they had insane amounts of ads, they withhold payments, large fees. It's a nightmare... Hell, their referral program is a complete sham.

I'm reaching $7 CPM for T1 traffic, no shaving, no nonsense at 1/5'th the amount of ads dood gives. Hell, If I'd crank up the ads to match doods level, probably be making $20 cpm. They're making a killing off of you, before closing shop.
What service do you use? This interests me (PM if too confidential). Personally I have more T2 traffic (mainly European)

The status says it has been paid, but it hasn't entered my wallet at all. This happened for 1 week. Contacting Customer Service is useless because there is no reply, has anyone experienced the same thing?

Brothers, I have a question. I was paid, but 21 hours have passed I have not received anything in my wallet
I withdraw using USDT
On the site paid
But 21 hours passed and I still had no money in my wallet
Is this a normal thing?

Back