DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,368 comments
Still getting Error Code : 232001 in my many videos :( (I just uploaded it 12 hours ago)
Link : REMOVED
Screenshot_11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

im trying to use API with curl upload, but once it's uploaded I get redirected to 'Upload Results' page. I would prefer a JSON response with current clips new URL

Videos are not loading, generating errors nearly all the time
This video file cannot be played.
(Error Code: 232001).
Paid views dropped 50% if I compare to last 8 weeks day by day.

Oops! This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in few minutes.

All my videos are displaying this message

Views dropped 50%
Please fix it

Migration process is going on so we had to disable the server, once migration is completed we will update you.

When we can expect better service? Why don't you close up registration, so other members can start working?
You have those main problems:

1. (Error Code: 232001) on videos.
2. Slow buffering.
3. Slow Upload
4. Slow Covert ( i have videos that waits 2 days and are 500 in quee.)
5. When we open your player, the thumbnails is showing really slow. Due to bad servers, i suppose.
6. When you upload from the site, you can get error on the videos and you need to start all over again. (yes i'm using the FTP now.)

If everything was working properly, both sides would be happy with the results. Now i'm just losing visits.

Last edited:
When we can expect better service? Why don't you close up registration, so other members can start working?
You have those main problems:

1. (Error Code: 232001) on videos.
2. Slow buffering.
3. Slow Upload
4. Slow Covert ( i have videos that waits 2 days and are 500 in quee.)
5. When we open your player, the thumbnails is showing really slow. Due to bad servers, i suppose.
6. When you upload from the site, you can get error on the videos and you need to start all over again. (yes i'm using the FTP now.)
I know we are having these issues, i have already explained that we have ordered servers and iam waiting for the delivery as this is weekend and the requested models are out of stock it is getting delayed.
Iam waiting for the delivery once servers are delivered then only i can solve the issues, please be patient.

Back