Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt45

I was finally able to collect the minimum payout and right have I made a request I was banned lol. I don't use bots or cheat and only post on private torrent trackers.

14 comments
I was finally able to collect the minimum payout and right have I made a request I was banned lol. I don't use bots or cheat and only post on private torrent trackers.

They always paid me... Same with imgbabes.
Sorry fo you (But they don't scammer)
Contact them

they are scammer they pay to a few users and not all there users i have 50$ still pending over 2 month now
i Contact them and give them my info twice and no response from them in any kind
and i never broke any of there rules !!

so yes they are scammers both imgbabes & flare

i have a question some recive a payment from imgbabes and imgflare because i have payment in pending

Last edited:

Both sites are paying weekly, they are not scammers.
Did you know that they are allowing only adult (18+) images?
If your images were not adult images.. than you did not follow their rules...

they pay weekly for some users we know that but they not paying to all there users and that what we call scam host
all my photos are adult no short links no auto hits no breaking any of there rules and in the end no payout and no answers and i am not banned by the way from them
just no answers and no payment

so yes they are scam host in my book
and advice everyone to stay a way from them

Last day I asked about my payment and today they banned my account.

But they didn't deleted my images. They want to earn but they don't want to pay.

So I also recommend that don't use imgflare and imgbabes.

Last edited:
they are scammer they pay to a few users and not all there users i have 50$ still pending over 2 month now
i Contact them and give them my info twice and no response from them in any kind

Hence they are banned from wjunction [meh]

I totally agree have tried them both but was banned for no reason.
Best way to keep a scam website running is to pay selectively and this is exactly what they are doing.

I totally agree have tried them both but was banned for no reason.
Best way to keep a scam website running is to pay selectively and this is exactly what they are doing.

+1 them and imgbabes are scammers & yes I only used adult images & they weren't even copyrighted images like most adult images are lol.

Thats why imgbabes had its thread here closed because they only paid some of their users.

Imgbabes & Imgflare ARE SCAM

Last day I asked about my payment and today they banned my account.

But they didn't delete my images. They want to earn but they don't want to pay.

So I also recommend that don't use imgflare and imgbabes.

THATS EXACTLY what happened to me. Banned my account 2 days ago, but kept my images to continue earning from them.
If my images were the reason to ban me (copyright infrigment?) why not delete them as well?

Oh and before somebody says "Oh, you were a bot", I had already been payed 4 times in a row with the same images (never uploaded a new image since the first day I joined)

I thought from the start that something was fishy, because their 7$/1000 Tier A views is fake.
Let me analyse that.

-I use an URL shorter (without an add) to analyse my traffic's sources, country etc and I have an average of 31,6% unique US traffic DAILY
-That translates for AT LEAST 0,316*7=2.2$ per 1000 of my unique views
-But after calculating their rates for my unique views, it was 0,64/1000Views... or at best 3.5$/1000 US views HALF OF WHAT THEY "OFFER"

So my best guess is that they randomly ban people so they don't cause havoc...

You are better off with some other Imagehost.

Think thousand times before trying both imgbabes and imgflare!!
If you are lucky, They can only afford to pay a very small amount of money.
More over, Their Contact Service never Response any email sent.

Don't waste your time and energy!
There are many image hosting which is more credible out there

Here my pending payment :

IMGFLARE PENDING PAYOUT $129.95
uH5Ht3j.jpg

Untill today my account still active but no payment within 50 days

imgflare + imgbabes = Turn to be SCAM, yes 1000%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back