Don't know which device to buy? Ask here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Hello everyone,

Days are passing by, our pockets are getting deeper and our wants are increasing too, especially our generation's. So everyone looks forward to buying something in the near future and if not all, then most of them are confused as to which device they must purchase. So, to solve this dilemma just ask here and I'm sure there will be a plenty of people to help you out. :)

5 comments
Right now I'm saving up to buy an iPad but I just cannot make my mind up if I want the iPad or the iPad Mini. I probably won't have enough spare money until the next ones come out anyways, so assuming the Mini will have a retina screen by then the only important difference will be the size for me. I held both of them in my hands in a store and I still don't know which to pick. Is there anyone who's had both and can give me advice? I'll probably use it the most for reading magazines and e-books.

LisaP i respect ur decision for Ipad but u are sure that u want such expensive device for magazines and e-books?There are cheaper tabs holding android.And can be as good as an Ipad..If u get Ipad take it cause u will use it to the maximum.Games,programs etc

Right now I'm saving up to buy an iPad but I just cannot make my mind up if I want the iPad or the iPad Mini. I probably won't have enough spare money until the next ones come out anyways, so assuming the Mini will have a retina screen by then the only important difference will be the size for me. I held both of them in my hands in a store and I still don't know which to pick. Is there anyone who's had both and can give me advice? I'll probably use it the most for reading magazines and e-books.

If I was you I'd buy a kindle

Oh I'm pro-iPad because I already own an iPhone so I already have apps I purchased and could use on the iPad, but the iPhone screen is too small to enjoy iBooks and Newsstand. Plus I'm used to iOS as well (yeah, in other words I'm already an apple fangirl :P ) But speaking of the kindle, I did consider buying Paperwhite when it came out, but I'm not sure I'd want a device that can *only* provide ebooks, and if I buy a tablet capable of more I'd go for an iPad. Anyway is the Paperwhite any good though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back