Status
Not open for further replies.
pioneer its $13, look at other RDP'S here, they are all roughly $30 so nothing much more than you can expect from it really.

come on guys they are fine ..for uploading and everything u wanna do..
but be patient if u guys getting any problem just wait for solving don't create a thread like that .............. Damn..
AM THE 1ST CUSTOMER OF BUNNY I BOUHGHT RDP X-(
WHEN BUNNY DON'T HAVE WHMCS LICENSE ALSO
BUT I BELIEVE HIM.. AND HIS SERVER GOOD FOR ME.. :)

Just tried to rar a 350mb tv show ..
3 minutes on store mode?

0fCXa.jpg

There are 21 Customers on there at the moment, not sure if that would be classed as overloading, but I am not having any problems at the moment,.

Guys Price is really a Big Matter if U will paid More then u will Get Good Service if Service Provide in cheap rate then Service will up-down sometimes its obvious

Not to discredit who the OP is talking about or anyone else directly.

But, what I have been studying from the "Offers" section (VPS...other etc) are the amount of "low" prices or introductory packages that are really worth buying. In the beginning the amount of users on any server would be fast. However, when you say your max client per server is 15 but your lowest plan is $13 you do 15 (the max) times $13 (the lowest plan) and you get an amount that doesn't even cover the costs of the server. I don't think anyone selling services is here to lose money so false advertising really shows in the end. There is always a risk with any provider (including myself) because to "stand out" you have to oversell some part of physical service to gain clients. Most of us here oversell bandwidth by hoping that what our providers claim to give for the amount we pay is that. But it isn't. However, if you put 15+ people on ANY server your going to fill up the 1Gbps port in no time (mind you you will never get the full 120MB/s 24.7 is going to be 70% of it used. Because once you reaching those speeds you will hit packet loss. Don't forget the HDD (just because you have a SATA drive that has 2TB) of space doesn't mean the speed will always be FAST. Do benchmarks and see what your VPS/RDP can do for you.

Hope I made some people aware of somethings.

To all those people who are saying you get what you pay for, please, stfu.

He never wrote that hey, this is a cheap RDP so expect it to overload and be slow.

OP is right, he paid for an encoding RDP but it lags. All I can suggest you is next time buy an RDP from someone else. Cheers.

Only pioneer_fawad Was Blamming us coz we didnt restrated server! But we shud inform all users to save their work before Restart!

And more over we have 100 clients & 6servers Right now all Dont have any problem and they are using from 2months!

and as shown in screenshots Speeds will be exact all are checked Demo`s Before Buying & even the speeds now also same!

What other Users Says?

Reviews :

Amazing RDP.

-> Review

No Lag in Connection to RDP.
Amazing Upload Speeds to FS/FSC/MU.

Amazing Torrent Speeds (Download and Upload).
I got my RDP in 10 Minutes after Payment, So fast.

Looks pretty awesome, hope it stays that way. I vouch for him.

Got a Demo. Nice speed. One slot is mine. :)
It's my first time to use RDP and I'm very impressed with the speed. Downloaded 13GB file from filesonic took less than 10mins, same with uploading. Keep up the good work BestRDP!!!

Great server guys buy now !!!

I bought 4 slots already !! :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back