Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, 1 Gbps Port, from $10/month (USA, Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had no problems with the service. It seems to work exactly as I want it to. I'm on a USA server.

Actually I got two FR-RL and a USA-RL.

If you like me bought different RLs with different servers, you could find some changes about the US-RL, the speed of fetching from the FR-RL and downloading from Megaupload are lower then it before. If you only got one US-RL, well, nothing to say about this cuz othing can compare.

Hello ruialessio,

First of all I inform you that Netherlands and USA servers are much better in hardware than France servers, that's why on France servers we host fewer users.

I think that 3000 kbps is a good speed considering it is a Rapidleech and shared server. You should get a dedicated server to get the best possible speed.

Anyway, I downloaded a test file from Megaupload from different locations and these were the results:

From USA:

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/6HeLZ.png[/SLIDE]

From France:

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/CejM3.png[/SLIDE]

From Netherlands:

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/mMFYk.png[/SLIDE]

As you can see is the same file and the same server that sends the file (www719.megaupload.com). If you do a ping to that server and makes a WHOIS to the IP you will see that the location is USA, that is why I got better speed from that location.

But I know that Megaupload also has servers in the Netherlands, so the speed always will depends on the server that sends the file and of the location of the Rapidleech server.

USA Rapidleech plans cost more because the servers are more expensive for us. But it's worth because OVH network is not as good as Leaseweb (That is why you get less speed transferring files from France to your USA Rapidleech).

Maybe you are only downloading from Megaupload, but if you try for example Fileserve, Bitshare, Hotfile, etc. you will note that the speed is always better from USA because these filehosts have all your servers in USA.

Hope you understand this.
Thank you.

Rapidleech out of stock

Hi Darkra , all the RL-USA plans are showing out of stock on the website. I wanted to order a RL-USA 1 plan, can you please help me in this? :(

All plan includes : Premium Accounts: Bitshare, Depositfiles, Freakshare, Filesonic, Fileserve, Hotfile, Letitbit, Megaupload, Netload, Uploadstation and Wupload

Means there will be builtin premium account access or we have to use our won premium account ?

Update available. (2.7.1.0)

- Updated menu buttons to support screen resolutions from 1024x768.
- Added a notification message in the main page when an update is available.
- Fixed bugs in the update system.
- Minor updates to PC Uploader.
- Added Filedino upload plugin.
- Added Torrific download plugin.
- Updated maximum filesize to Megaupload upload plugin for members (2GB max.)

To upgrade your version click on the button "Check for Updates".
Remember that you will not lost any of your downloaded files in the upgrade.
For any errors in the upgrade, please open a support ticket.

When i upload to filesonic ... i get every time upload error now

greetz

Update available. (2.7.1.0)

- Updated menu buttons to support screen resolutions from 1024x768.
- Added a notification message in the main page when an update is available.
- Fixed bugs in the update system.
- Minor updates to PC Uploader.
- Added Filedino upload plugin.
- Added Torrific download plugin.
- Updated maximum filesize to Megaupload upload plugin for members (2GB max.)

To upgrade your version click on the button "Check for Updates".
Remember that you will not lost any of your downloaded files in the upgrade.
For any errors in the upgrade, please open a support ticket.

Love the updates!<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back