Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, 1 Gbps Port, from $10/month (USA, Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MrCube: These screenshots are from a USA server.

Download from Fileserve and Filesonic is around 2-3 Mbps, you will not get more speed in any location. Upload to Fileserve is very fast in all locations and Filesonic upload is very fast if you use FTP, normal upload depends on the server assigned because they have servers in USA and Europe.

Anyway test yourself the speeds during 24 hours, if are not satisfied you can request cancellation and receive a refund.

I'm wondering what the Premium Account, under Settings, is for. I can transload from sites even if I leave that blank. Should I enter my fileserve, rapidshare, or hotfile accounts under there, depending on who I'm transloading from? Thanks.

@phphreaker: the premium account that you enter on "Use Premium Account" under settings, will be used only for this download. For example if you enter a Rapidshare premium, you should download a Rapidshare link, not of another filehost.

@all: Filesonic upload plugin stopped working today, please use FTP or remote upload while an update is available.

Remember hosts for FTP: ftp.us.filesonic.com if you have a USA Rapidleech. ftp.eu.filesonic.com if you have Netherlands or France Rapidleech.

@phphreaker: the premium account that you enter on "Use Premium Account" under settings, will be used only for this download. For example if you enter a Rapidshare premium, you should download a Rapidshare link, not of another filehost.

So what is the user/pass for on the main window?

If I enter my rapidshare premium info under settings, can I use it for the next auto transload of multiple files? I've tried this and it only downloads the first file from the list, and I see "rapidshare free" on the screen for a split second.

i want order RL-FR-1 but i order then display result "We are currently sold out of this product, so orders for this article have been suspended until we have more available. For more information please contact us."
Please help me

@oohatoo: unfortunately, at this time we are completely out of stock due to high demand of Rapidleech.

@phphreaker: Wupload has very poor speeds, avoid using this filehost to download.

Best regards

Dear Technical Services,

I am writing this ticket for describing the truth of the problem with RL-USA-1, Plz be patient and listening to my explanations, Thx in advance!

At the beginning of July (means while this month), I saw ur promoting of this USA service plan, I am glad with ur service as always, I've got a FR-RL already, it is good with downloading and uploading speed, so, when this USA-RL came out, I did not hesitate to get it.

At first, this server ran good, nice speed, only a little problem I found is when raring or unraring files, it is slower than the FR's one, it doesn't matter to me, maybe the hardware is not as good as the FR one (like CPU, HARD DISK etc.), but good speed with downloading and uploading is really enough for me. I was happy I got the USA-RL and FR-RL both good! Then, after 10 days, I found the USA server is slower than itself before, downloading from Megaupload only get 3000kb/s more or less, not as usual more than 10mb/s, I send the ticket to you before, you told me that is the limit of Megaupload not the server's, but, we all can see, that is not true, when downloading with the FR-RL, still get good speed which are always more then 10mb/s. Even when fetching files from USA-RL to FR-RL, nice speed, but fetching files from FR-RL to USA-RL, only 500KB/S even less. What does this mean? the speed of the USA server is slower than it before.

So, it is for sure that, this USA server is not good as it before, maybe more clients are using now?
We all know it costs 4 bucks higher than the FR server, but if we can't get better service from it, is that worth? 4 bucks higher than the FR-RL but what advantages it has now?

Plz seriously consider my descriptions above, check the US server, don't tell me the server has no problem again plz, you know it, make a comparison between the two servers (the USA one and the FR one), use it a little bit, you will find the problem which I told you before.

Kindly reards,

Yours Alessio

P.S. I love donkiehost, and as I said to all my friends, U R always the best, Plz don't make ur clients down who loves you. Take a little time for testing, Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back