DoneShare.com - Earn up to $12.00 (PPD) or 50% On Premium Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to WJunction and good luck with your new service

by the way i have few questions to ask, why are you offering your service to users when you're actually going to sell your site, could you please clear this out before WJ Users starts using your service.

faa97af289.png

and what if they make sum of 5-8$ and the new owner (who'll buy your filehost in FUTURE) after buying your site closes it down or opens something different, will you or he/she will pay back those money to the members who've lost their earnings ?

Welcome to WJunction and good luck with your new service

by the way i have few questions to ask, why are you offering your service to users when you're actually going to sell your site, could you please clear this out before WJ Users starts using your service.

faa97af289.png

and what if they make sum of 5-8$ and the new owner (who'll buy your filehost in FUTURE) after buying your site closes it down or opens something different, will you or he/she will pay back those money to the members who've lost their earnings ?

Hi, I changed the image, because the site is not for sale. My intention was not to put that image to sell the site, and to present the option (PPS) for users.
This is a custom script and some money were invested to open the service, and to offer customers something new on the market.
The service you can use with confidence.
Any payment required, will be submitted at time for the user.

Hi, I changed the image, because the site is not for sale. My intention was not to put that image to sell the site, and to present the option (PPS) for users.
This is a custom script and some money were invested to open the service, and to offer customers something new on the market.
The service you can use with confidence.
Any payment required, will be submitted at time for the user.

Ahh Oki Doneshare Good Luck

Maybe I register

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back