Domain registrar for warez linking

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
In my opinion the registrar doesn't really matter. You can go for almost any registrar, especially because you plan to offer Warez linking, which is legal in quite many countries.
In any ways, in the end everything's indeed under USA's control since ICANN is based there and also due to their influence(remember the megaupload and TBP?)
You can even get a Godaddy domain for that case. Though if you insist, I suggest you to go for internet.bs as they have been lately appreciated for their stance on DMCA.

Good luck ;)

Namecheap is risky as i have heard stories about them taking away domains which raise much complaints. Internet.bs is so far ok

I've registered 2 domains with them.
I am not sure if it's a good registrar since they resell domains from resell.biz which is a part of uk2group.com. So you might want to check what their policies are too since if they don't ignore DMCA, then it's no use since the final decision is of theirs.
I asked them if they are domain resellers and they denied but then I did some checking and turned out they were lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back