Domain Promo Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
250 comments
@ Kw3rLn - stupid question but you did "Tweet" their account @namecheap?

And you did goto
Code:
http://www.namecheap.com/deals/30000-retweets-0.98-domains-july-2012.aspx
to click on "Get your coupon code"?

If not that's why you did not get the activation code.

Did you follow them and retweet on twitter?

If not, you won't get a code unless someone gives theirs away ( which is unlikely )

Edit: too late

Last edited:
I had the same thing happened after midnight. It kept coming up over $10.

I deleted cookies and went back in and it worked. Not sure if it was just a coincidence but I had tried for 20 minutes to get the domain for 0.98 with the before that and it did not work.

name cheap say only one per account but the real is only one per account from your payment account

if you use payment with same account that will be reject wtf u use 3 account or more

name cheap say only one per account but the real is only one per account from your payment account

if you use payment with same account that will be reject wtf u use 3 account or more

They actually said 1 per account, household or business/entity. They pretty much want people just buying one domain. it would have been great if it were at least 5 domains.

Not like they would lose. People would get around to registering domains they were on the fence about. Some of those would turn into forgotten automatic renewals in a year. Win win for them.

Godaddy: SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.95*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

No need for coupons, just go to: http://www.godaddy.com

Last edited:
no Codes ?
General Promo ?
Also, is it applicable for Netbanking Or only CC ?

I believe its a general promo because its on their homepage after I logged in. I used visa prepaid card to pay for the domains, hmn not familiar with Netbanking but I think its fine as long as its not gift card, PayPal or AliPay.

20120809190654601.png

Last edited:
Too bad it doesn't come with a free WhoisGuard subscription, you will have to pay $5 or $6 for that.. :(
Which comes at a total of a registration with Namecheap for a domain + WhoisGuard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back