Does Megaupload Uploads Even Work Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

I just tried to upload something when I click on select files nothing happens anybody able to upload anything? The new color change is ugly and why the hell does everything look supersized

32 comments
Has anyone seen their new campaign on the new improved megaupload website, they have p-diddy the game etc with some videos talking about how great megaupload is? Wonder how much that cost them. Back on topic upload is blazing for me especially remote

blah the upload is still capped at 600kb...

Why would they increase their upload speed when they are one of the most used file hosting sites currently? Its a perfect business model in which they are generating loads and loads of money.

I like their new design. The file manager is twice as fast and looks good as well. Its a shame they fixed the file import bug though. :(

EDIT:

This is pretty awesome, :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAigW0Sa1yo[/ame]

Last edited:
Why would they increase their upload speed when they are one of the most used file hosting sites currently?

Because if i want to upload something i want to do it fast, i don't want to wait 1h+ to upload one 700mb movie... And it is shame that filehost with such reputation have that limits, they should enable faster uploads for premium users...

Like i said why should they? Its not like they need it. Even with slow uploads, people use MU like crazy and you can see this from their stats. They are one of the most used file hosting websites right now. If they increase their upload speed they'll have to spend more $$$, which they'll never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back