Does anyone have information on what is happening with Networkarray.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninoblack

Does anyone have information on what is happening with Networkarray.com?

I have a dedicated server with them located in France that is offline for more than 48 hours. Also their website is also offline which makes it impossible to open a ticket.

If anyone has any information, or some form of contact with them you can share with me, I would greatly appreciate it.

13 comments
LX0Hdws.png

H32Q85Q.png

Thanks for the info, Gavo.

This is serious? What behavior is that of networkarray.com?

As a business ceases activity without telling their customers?

I'll have a incalculable financial loss.

I received the notice on NL servers, but my dedicated server is in France. And there was not any warning.

I sent a private message to Boshir, I really hope this is resolved.

My clients are furious and me too.

The FR server I have with them is still up (I cleared all sites off it now) maybe you will be lucky getting your data if you contact boshir?

Try to contact datacenter directly, maybe they still have your server up.

Yes, thanks for this tip Matijasevic.

I had come into contact with online.net (ONLINE S.A.S.) and i am awaiting a response from them.

The FR server I have with them is still up (I cleared all sites off it now) maybe you will be lucky getting your data if you contact boshir?

Thanks for your attention Gavo.

I sent a message to Boshir by private message and skype, I expect a response from him.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Bash is a scammer LOL. He unexpected business ending is a bad behaviour. He did that in the past as well.
You can see his record first.

Bash is a scammer LOL. He unexpected business ending is a bad behaviour. He did that in the past as well.
You can see his record first.

Yes, so far the impression that they are leaving is quite negative.

Did you get your data yet?

Unfortunately not.
After a long time can establish communication with Boshir through Twitter. However so far no data.:thumbdown:

Last edited:
WHAT????

Are you really serious :(

If this goes down i will lose a hell lot of data + a lot of stuff including Money,
I deposited 100 Euro and wasn't around but now i searched it and figured whats going on....

Any way to get this back?

I've talked a lot with Ashish through skype and he was always there for help or just for chatting.
but he wasn't online in skype a long time.....it's very sad because he was a really cool guy!
i can't believe that he just scammed all these people. i recommended networkarray to everyone because the service and quality was awesome.....

btw here is the main company from them:
REAK - The digital world at your fingertips
NetworkArray | REAK - The digital world at your fingertips
maybe it's possible to contact them through this.
i am sorry for all guys who got scammed /:

WHAT????

Are you really serious :(

If this goes down i will lose a hell lot of data + a lot of stuff including Money,
I deposited 100 Euro and wasn't around but now i searched it and figured whats going on....

Any way to get this back?

Welcome to the club.

If there is what happened to me you will not see anything. Neither money nor data ...

I've talked a lot with Ashish through skype and he was always there for help or just for chatting.
but he wasn't online in skype a long time.....it's very sad because he was a really cool guy!
i can't believe that he just scammed all these people. i recommended networkarray to everyone because the service and quality was awesome.....

btw here is the main company from them:
REAK - The digital world at your fingertips
NetworkArray | REAK - The digital world at your fingertips
maybe it's possible to contact them through this.
i am sorry for all guys who got scammed /:

I talked to Ashish on twitter a few days ago. He told me he passed the company to other OWNERS on 15 March.

If this is true, the great fault he committed was not warn users that the company was under new management. After all I, and I know many other guys just bought with NetworkArray it relied on the reputation of Ashish AKA ServerPolice.

cee28ea084504c4899e590cd4c631dbe.png

The only message i received from Ashish, And yes indeed he is really cool never thought this could happen.

Yes, this is another blow to the digital life teaches me. I've moved on ...

I'll turn all the frustration in energy to work harder.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

i had a long conversation with Ashish over skype and he is very sorry for all this stuff going on with NA.....
he doesn't have his WJ login now so he asked me to post something here.

he is trying to get access to all backups and everyone can contact him through skype: saxena.ashish5
Ashish will try to solve all this shit here! If you need backups,Domains etc please contact him and we all hope everything will be fine :)

i haven't got the time to post the screenshots but i guess some people here can verify his skype id :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back