Status
Not open for further replies.

young_golem

I haven't seen any discussion about Vidtodo.com on here. I started using this host a couple of months ago. I got my first payment quickly. But now it's more than two weeks for the second one. I'm not sure what to think one way or the other. I can't get them to respond, which (let's face it) isn't that unusual for hosts. Does anyone else have experiences with them that they can share?

30 comments
That's odd. The admin is really nice. Have received a payout quickly before in BTC. Try contacting him using a different email or method.. I usually give a host 25 days to resolve/communicate any issues before moving on. Most hosts pay on a bi-monthly schedule (15 days) and a little extra for holidays, technical problems, personal issues (10 days).

Vidtodo Paid Today

Do you have an e-mail address from prior communication?

Well, it's three days later and still no payment and no contact from them at all. I also asked them to extend my premium account and they did that, so presumably they got my e-mail asking for payment. I've had no luck finding another form of contact other than their online form. There's at least one other host on here where a few people commented that they received the first payment quickly, then nothing. At this point with Vidtodo, that's my experience. I don't know if I'll get paid a second time or not. So in my opinion, proceed with caution with Vidtodo. I'm still hoping they'll pay me, but who knows?

So Vidtodo did pay me today, on September 15. It took about three weeks. I thought I should let people know that they did it finally.

Last edited:
I cashed out on December 25, but haven't received payment yet. They have paid me every time so far, but generally it's taken a week or two for sure. One time even more.

Last edited:
He told me that he will make the payments tomorrow.

We will have to wait and see.

I hope that's true. I've been very happy with this host so far, even though they don't pay super-fast like Openload. But these days with what's happened to major hosts like Vodlocker and Vidbull, you never know...

Well, for me "tomorrow" has come and gone and still no payment. Has anyone been paid in the last couple of days?

Last edited:
They have started to mess with views, Might want to watch your views and earnings as they are starting to be like streamin.to

last week my rates were so good I earned 5-7 $ per dey but now I can even make 0.5$ If this continue I will stop using them.

So once again I'm asking if anyone's been paid recently. It's now another three weeks since I cashed out. They paid after three weeks plus the last time. As soon as I get paid by them, I immediately have to cash out again because there's so much time in between and then it's rinse and repeat. It's a bit worrisome, as this is a pattern I've seen in some hosts that died. At first they pay relatively quickly, then more and more slowly until they stop altogether. I've never found Vidtodo to be particularly communicative, so that hasn't changed one way or the other...

On a positive note, I found that the upload speed has improved.

OK, so about an hour after writing this and after e-mailing them about my payment, Vidtodo paid me. Thanks Vidtodo!

Last edited:
So once again I'm asking if anyone's been paid recently. It's now another three weeks since I cashed out. They paid after three weeks plus the last time. As soon as I get paid by them, I immediately have to cash out again because there's so much time in between and then it's rinse and repeat. It's a bit worrisome, as this is a pattern I've seen in some hosts that died. At first they pay relatively quickly, then more and more slowly until they stop altogether. I've never found Vidtodo to be particularly communicative, so that hasn't changed one way or the other...

On a positive note, I found that the upload speed has improved.

OK, so about an hour after writing this and after e-mailing them about my payment, Vidtodo paid me. Thanks Vidtodo!
you are lucky I still waiting for my payment

Is anyone else getting a weird thing with the videos where the screen is just a still image, not a stream? So there's no play button and if you right click, it says it's an image. There's no video to play. I can't play mine nor anyone else's. And videos I was able to play last night and earlier today are now just still images. I tried Firefox, Pale Moon and Internet Explorer and it's the same on all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back