Do you trust these companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nichole

Banned
Banned
I think alot of us don't notice but if you do you will notice that every year the larger companies are expanding in areas you don't notice, like google for example they are taking over the world slowly, with search results, internet, to email, to phone, energy monitoring, social engineering, advertising, marketing, blogs, sites, android for cell phones and tons of more things.

Don't you think that this one company has just too much control over so many things, seems like they could easily spy on you if you wanted.

12 comments
yes That why Google CEO is in List Most Powerful man bcoz his companies effect the world. Suppose if google provide wrong information 80-90% people will trust that.

I'm more worried about being spied on then them giving false info to be honest.. . which is why I don't use Facebook. Not only can the gov track you down, but if you have enemies for whatever reason, the would know exactly how to find you.

I think if the government wanted to track you down they could do it without the use of Facebook. There are many other options they could use.

facebook people are uploading malware bots as cookies to track victims pages, search history, browsing history.. and many more.. and google with europa technology can see the live satellite views like a video.

well if you wanna have a social life and wanna do something for real then you gotta trust them ...

if not you can just sit in one place like a duck and do nothing -.-

I think alot of us don't notice but if you do you will notice that every year the larger companies are expanding in areas you don't notice, like google for example they are taking over the world slowly, with search results, internet, to email, to phone, energy monitoring, social engineering, advertising, marketing, blogs, sites, android for cell phones and tons of more things.

Don't you think that this one company has just too much control over so many things, seems like they could easily spy on you if you wanted.

All it takes is a plugin for VB to spy on somebody.
My problem is how much 'they' can learn about you.

Google is flooding us with a bunch of ADS.. I support Adblock :P

I am worrying about being spied too.... but it's seems very inconvenience if we live without Google at the moment....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back