Do you still have a USB Stick?

Do you own a USB Flash Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My car stereo takes a UBS stick, thats all i use to play music in my car

Its even all legit music , Tiesto podcasts.

But its got an image of win7 setup on it aswell, its far faster than using Cd's :))

Ofcourse lol, - its qestion like - do you still have penis ? [trollface]

Super Talent Pico-C

2k7Er.jpg

Ofcourse lol, - its qestion like - do you still have penis ? [trollface]

You idiot. 50% of the world don't. They are called females. You should try getting out and talking to them.

@ voting results: Way more still use USB keys than I though. The results are more one sided than I though although their are a few that don't need them anymore.
However I do think this number will decline as time goes on. One of the key reasons people mentioned is Internet speed something which I luckily don't have a problem with and therefore didn't consider. As faster and more affordable internet speeds reach more people I think they will be used less too.

Another reason I think they'll decline over time is people will start to use mobiles more to transfer precious data. Why carry a USB key and a Phone when a Phone can do both. This will probably also be used for storing mp3's in car radios like a few members have mentioned. OK bluetooth, NFC, wifi etc aren't as fast as transferring at the moment but new technologies will provide faster transfer of large files between phones and computers eliminating the need for USB Key type devices..... maybe.. time will tell.

^
I love to reply to u
Ok mate the thing is that not every 1 uses the Internet and not all countries have 3g networks and u cant find Internet every where and if u want that to happen that aint that cheap so as the users have replied to this thread they know that Internet is not available everywhere, Maybe u have Internet access 24/7 but most people in the world dont so its useless to ask that who uses a usb flash drive :facepalm:

Well USB sticks are very handly more than any hoster... i use it on the car, is where i store music, very handly because internet isn´t everywhere and is a little bit expensive to listen music using spotify or similar from the phone conected to car radio.

lol, you forget about Shemales :)) so your 50% get fucked right now ;p

sigh.... the females that become men almost cancel the men that become female (yes it works both ways) and with the figures so low (greater than 1 in 10,000 which is 0.01%) your argument is invalid. Now get back on topic before you make more of a fool of yourself.

@msk19994 : read the second paragraph of my reply. Don't just read the first and decided to reply.

I, also, use sd and mini sd cards for portable data storage. Most newer PCs have data card readers now.

I think Drinkordie was talking about Hermaphrodites not those people that have elected to have trans-gender surgeries.

Why carry a USB key and a Phone when a Phone can do both.
Because USB doesn't require external power source (battery, charger), it can't die on you when most needed (theoretically, it can, but never happened), USB is way more smaller than phone, and can be carried without necessity to have a phone, as a separate device.

I won't upgrade to speakers that have bluetooth, or upgrade my stereo in cars, because of that. Pointless. Costly. I don't see USB dying. I see it evolving.

USB 1.1, USB 2.0, USB3.0. Soon, they will replace HDDs in full, and you see them dying? You'll carry 500GB+ HDD/USB, on a tip of a toe. And they'll be cheaper than regular HDDs.

Last edited:
I think there just convenient, you can pick up a 32GB thumb sized drive for under £20 & plug in to any PC and a huge amount of devices.

I can use my phone as a USB drive, but a stick in easier.

I use one more or less everyday since it plugs in to my blu-ray player so I watch digital media through it, I use a 16GB pen for this. I have a 1GB one for updating my Xbox360, I have a 4GB one which I was going to use to install Windows with but it is too small (I use a custom made AIO), though I have a 8GB one on order for this purpose. I have an old 8GB one which is ready for the bin to be honest it has been hammered and I have a 32GB one for transferring stuff about and if that isn't big enough a 500GB external HDD.

JGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back