Status
Not open for further replies.
They're alright. I use them occasionally.
Honestly though, I started my warez forum without ever even knowing about w-bb.
The only real warez sites i knew when i started, were pspiso (Bigger than w-bb at a point) and Warezscene (which i still consider my first true warez forum... so thanks ultima! =P)
So, in my opinion, they're not the best and the scene can live without them. Be when it comes to shear size and visitors, they top all other warez sites (including ddls).

not really. honestly too many people on there which causes it to be cluttered at times and also brings the faggots with the trojans/rats

i mean, respect to the admins but its not for dot
(Warezscene & Warez-Centre FTW +1 Elio and Ultima (y))

-im dotcom, and i approve this message. lul

Warez-BB is over-rated. The million plus members things is a bunch of crap. They have been building the numbers over many years and bet many are accounts that peeps can't access anyway. Have a bunch of those, lol.

Biggest pack of leeches I have ever seen over there. Using Sharpleech to grab links from there to fill forum sections?? Puts a forum sometimes weeks behind other forums. You are as good as your sources.

Me thinks you can see I'm no fan, lol.

;)

Warez-bb = staff rocks in every sense , replies faster , moderates pretty good , respects members , handles many members at same time , more Experienced .

Owner Or Admins Simply amazing , they always kindly replies to PMs :DCoolyou is cool person.;)

WarezScene = Staff is like shit , like lazy dumbasses , bans without reasons , I seen many people banned over there . Everytime I login there i see some thread which asks why I am fucking banned?
WS Community is slipping .

Admins are Power hungry , they are like wolf who eat sheeps , Corrupt admin I've ever seen in any forum you can guess who?
ultimA is Rude and arrogant person TBH<_<

WarezScene is nothing in front of W-bb

and they still compares themselves to legend forum that is W-bb :O
I dunno why they do this ? they show people they are close to W-bb?
In reality they are nowhere , they only have guests online members are like say 400 - 700 remains online and remaining are guests lol
If you wanna compare bring amaderforum also in this fight , I think it is more better than WS :P

Warez-BB rocks!!....wuteva ppl say, but warez-BB is definitely the No. 1 warez forum.
All releases(RS links) are posted first on Warez-BB, so, thtz cool for me as i need to upload stuff within few mins/hours of their release.
If i cant find sumthing on Warez-BB(which is kinda impossible) then I wud search at Katz/ForumW.

The ultimate/fastest source of Warez is SCC(torrents) n Warez-BB(filehosts).

Warez-BB rocks!!....wuteva ppl say, but warez-BB is definitely the No. 1 warez forum.
All releases(RS links) are posted first on Warez-BB, so, thtz cool for me as i need to upload stuff within few mins/hours of their release.
If i cant find sumthing on Warez-BB(which is kinda impossible) then I wud search at Katz/ForumW.

The ultimate/fastest source of Warez is SCC(torrents) n Warez-BB(filehosts).

Second to that:P

W-bb rocks.I love when people download stuff from there.

WS , not a big fan.How is it? Its been described pretty well by Havok :)

W-bb rocks.I love when people download stuff from there.
+1 :P really amazing forum , pretty good loading times!

WS , not a big fan.How is it? Its been described pretty well by Havok :)
lol, One more thing in which WarezScene is shit because they are pretty Slow in loading times.
EDIT : they are begging people to donate for their new server lol , you can check at their forum :)) thread name - New Servers: Donation Drive!
And Dear ultimA is saying at WS that -
We never ask for donations
i lol'ed at this :))

Could someone please tell me what is this ''Warez BB''?

what is Warez-bb ? hmm nice Question indeed:))

Let me answer it is a forum which has closed the registrations because they are full of member , maybe this will help
In total there are 4109 users online :: 3692 Registered, 91 Hidden and about 326 Guests
users have posted a total of 17206556 articles | We have 1405237 registered users

EDIT : It is Warez-bb not warez bb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back