Do you like online poker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

budwar

Hey all, do you like online poker? I am huge fan, i tried many pokersites, but pokerstars is nr1 for me? How about you?

46 comments
I like playing PKR. I found it more immersive than other poker sites. The only thing I found more troublesome was multi-tabling as PKR doesn't handle it so well and is more resource intensive.

Do you guys use any tracking problems?

I dont really see poker online being any less fun then the real thing....I just think its weird to meet random strangers online XD

Im playing online poker for many years, but not professional! If you want to learn online poker there is a big pokerschool!

pokerstrategy.com you can get a few bucks to play with for free, if you join their site!

Poker Online

We usually play poker online with BTC, as a group. I had to stop to that after the crash of BTC.

I like Crazy Pineapple poker game. Actually all players are dealt three cards to start and one round of betting is completed in the dark. After a flop of three cards, players must discard one of their three hole cards to continue betting. Wonderful game for me.

198802_448949168490838_377004968_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back