Not open for further replies.
where is my money ?

2015-12-28$ 367.16PENDING

i.imgsafe.org/4f363d7.jpg

Your Inbox is full !
We contacted with you some days ago with your Uploadboy Registered Email
check your email and reply it .

Also

For personal questions and support please contact us from UploadBoy , The simplest and secure way to host your files | آپلود بوی | Ajouter Boy | اپلود بوی | अपलोड बà¥à¤µà¥‰à¤¯ | Yükleme Boy | Загрузить Мальчик | naik Boy | ابلود بوی and our billing team will check and reply to you.

Thank you

Dear user ,

As we have in our TOS , (Only) Iranian users will be paid only in their iranian bank account after verification , Non-iraninan users can get paid via paypal or webmoney.

Please read our TOS then contact support team (from contact us page in our website) for more information and ReEnter your bank account information in your account to be paid like before :

screenshot-uploadboy-com-2016-01-30-16-46-31.jpg

Regards

Uploadboy Team

Dear user ,

As we have in our TOS , (Only) Iranian users will be paid only in their iranian bank account after verification , Non-iraninan users can get paid via paypal or webmoney.

Please read our TOS then contact support team (from contact us page in our website) for more information and ReEnter your bank account information in your account to be paid like before :

Regards

Uploadboy Team

Be careful everyone
uploadboy will do anything to DON'T pay your money :(

in the world of 2016 that upload centers pay with bitcoin, they want your passport for payment !!!! and god knows what else they want after that !

i am so sorry for this behavior and blemish iranian name by this website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back