Do You Havte Freshwap, Heroturko & Alivedownload Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sSKKa

Hi Guys Any Body Have Freshwap, Heroturko & Alivedownload Account?

or any other famous and high traffic portal account?

any one want to share with me other famous highly traffic portals account then i will share freshwap, alivedownload, tinydl, heroturko accounts.

9 comments
Hi Guys Any Body Have Freshwap, Heroturko & Alivedownload Account?

or any other famous and high traffic portal account?

any one want to share with me other famous highly traffic portals account then i will share freshwap, alivedownload, tinydl, heroturko accounts.

First you ask for a freshwap, heroturko & alivedownload account.

In your last sentence you say you will share freshwap, alivedownload, tinydl and heroturko accounts? So if you have them already why do you need them? :S

FreshWap, Heroturko, AliveDownload, <--- and many more famous and powerfull portals under our owners of *FreshWap* so i request mod to close this thread :) we don't want to face a spam of other sites like we found many users we gave them access to freshwap and other portal's access they just spammed their site links like

"please visit our site for full and free downloads www.example.com"

as being administrator of freshwap i want this thread to be closed if we found any freshwap user gave him or sold him any account he'll be permanent banned from freshwap! and we don't care who da hell you're

i get many pm's for freshwap accounts and other but i can't give them that's against our portals and sites rules

thank you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back