Votes: 94 59.5%
  • No!

Votes: 64 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fb its like wallmart in south park

179660.jpg

Socially awkward people/people with no friends.

That's the biggest joke I have heard. People with friends actually talk to them in person. Why would I want to talk to my friends through a website, when I can knock on their door, ring them up, or if it is a friend who lives too far away, IM them? Orrrrrrr, how about going out with them, meet up for a drink or whatever? Sorry, we are socially awkward, we can't talk to people online. Read your comment back and tell me the contradiction to what you said.

For the people who said for promotion of websites etc, that to me is the only reason Facebook is good. If you market your product right, and use Facebook well, they can help you immensely.

Last edited:
And how do you come into contact with those people/share pictures/talk to those who travel (including family)?!?!?

SEND FUCKING POST CARDS? STFU & GTFO

Really hate, Facebook eat all of my forum members, even not mine. there are more communities that are closed. due to Facebook getting all of the members.

That's the biggest joke I have heard. People with friends actually talk to them in person. Why would I want to talk to my friends through a website, when I can knock on their door, ring them up, or if it is a friend who lives too far away, IM them? Orrrrrrr, how about going out with them, meet up for a drink or whatever? Sorry, we are socially awkward, we can't talk to people online. Read your comment back and tell me the contradiction to what you said.

For the people who said for promotion of websites etc, that to me is the only reason Facebook is good. If you market your product right, and use Facebook well, they can help you immensely.
Have you considered friends who are separated from long distance? Your attitude is also kind of childish. "Why would I talk to my friends through a website....etc" Plenty! That's what facebook is for! Everyone updates their friends of their personal lives, what's going on and not through their wall and inbox. I know of many celebrities who still use facebook these days because it seems like it's the only form of contact. However, it's definitely not for socially awkward people.

Have you considered friends who are separated from long distance? Your attitude is also kind of childish. "Why would I talk to my friends through a website....etc" Plenty! That's what facebook is for! Everyone updates their friends of their personal lives, what's going on and not through their wall and inbox. I know of many celebrities who still use facebook these days because it seems like it's the only form of contact. However, it's definitely not for socially awkward people.

Yes I have considered it, and if I want to get into contact with someone who are a long distance from me, I ring them up, I use Skype, WLM, Yahoo etc. I am talking about me, the question was "Do YOU hate Facebook", not "What is the majority of the internet's view on Facebook, and yours doesn't matter if it differs from the majority."

Firstly, remember there is no "correct" answer to this, my opinion is just that, MY opinion. However, if it makes me childish for me to have my view, then childish is what I must be.

I accept that it is a massive site, and a massive influence on people's lives, but not mine. I accept your view, now please accept mine.

Same here. I need to talk to a friend, I call them up or go over to their house or ask them to meet up somewhere like a bar. If they are live a long distance away, there's always Skype or IM available besides phone. For non-urgent conversations, there's email.

Why would I need a fucking site to stay in touch? So that I can spend time chatting with random strangers whom I will never meet?

Meeting people in person/Talking to them over the phone Vs Posting messages on a wall. I think we know the answer to which party is socially awkward.

Facebook back in the time was good...now looks too shit and overcomplicated...

facebook was good for what it was, they tried to overcomplicate and it didn't work out well, that's why people hate it...

before it was very simple, quite safe, and much easier to use than the current modern facebook...

I don't use facebook personally ( only for promoting) and @Prazsky is totally right, why would I need web based chat when there are so many great desktop apps that everyone can install.

I can't understand people who do everything in browser, chatting, moves streaming, music streaming, on line games, browser extension apps, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back