Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 98 62.4%
  • No

Votes: 59 37.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be another life form on another planet in our never ending galaxy. Dark Matter is an never ending substance in outer space that creates more and more miles of endless space every second.

Well MrS as the last NASA rapor will tell you the empty spave that the have watched reveals more them 100million Galaxies then yeah how do you know that all of them are dead

Chances are they are out there somewhere. Pretty certain... Whether or not we will ever come I to contact with them is another story.

Discussed too many times and had an international debate on this, yes they do exist and proved already.

KYHNXBAI for wasting my 30 seconds.

This thread is misleading. I think the Question should be rephrased to
"Do you believe in people who claim to have seen aliens"
"Do you believe, aliens have visited earth"
"Do you think the UFO sightings are true ?"

Because nobody really knows if there is life anywhere else in the universe.
There is no proof of life, but on the other hand there is no proof suggesting otherwise.

The current question is like asking "Do you believe in God?"
There is no proof/data to support either answers.

BTW I think , people who claim to have been abducted by UFOs, are real Fucktards who don't have a life and are probably losers.

Aliens do exist!

I have read a book "last mysteries of the world"

and they have searched for aliens , sent many signals but sometimes they connected to their own air-crafts but later when they use big machines and spent millions of $$$s on such research then they have got some signals from UFOs and they are still unable to reach them!

But its proved aliens do exist!

definetly not beliving in alliens but you never know maybe I'll wake up one day and be introduced to my new boss from outa space ^^

yeah there would be other life out there in the universe, we cant be the only ones, but if we ever come into contact with other life forms is a differnet question.

I have to choose YES, since there's no option for 50-50 :))

Anyway, when I was 12 Years Old, I saw a flying circle blue light flying in the sky. It's fly like a plane, but faster. No, it's not meteor or comet etc. I'm doing some research after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back