Do u use ur own paypal address to where the donation goes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTorrentSeller

Do u use ur own paypal address to where the donation goes ?

a lot of sites got cought this way , some one fighting for piracy donate , then get ur address and ur got busted ...........

or I miss something ?

don't tell me that a silly message declare that the site isn't responsible for the threads made by ................................ <--------- and this crappy talk will be enough to get u out of any trouble , so u won't worry

so , what way do u use ?

some sites uses a hosting company to hide their personal info as the hosting company has nothin to do with the site and its content , a way to bypass the personal details , which is now an old fashion and already had been known to many anti piracy associations .

so ????? how u get the money ?

9 comments
I would like to know how the other guys do it. I once created a paypal with totally fake info and it got limited a couple of days after receiving donations...

With my personal expirience, I use a main PayPal account which is verified by my credit card, bank accounts, checks, and social security. Also, with this main PayPal account, I have my real information such as first and last name, address, phone number, etc. This is the account that I only share with legitamite transactions. Besides this account, I have another PayPal that is just under a savings accout from a DIFFERENT bank. Even if you sign up for PayPal with falsified information, you are still able to use your savings account because PayPal doesn't ask you to verify it with your name and other personal information. So, I use false information on my warez PayPal under some random people that are over 2,000 miles away from me. Also, have 2 false PayPals, not just one.

My main = Checkings Account with a credit and debitcard.
Warez Paypal = savings account
2nd warez PayPal = savings account

Now, whenever I get money sent to me such as a donation for my site or anything warez related or a membership payment, I move the money to my 1st warez PayPal. From that PayPal, I move the money to my main PayPal. So, here is a diagrm:

Main Paypal --- First Warez PP --- Second Warez PP

The second warez PayPal would be the one that would ever get reported. Once the money is moved to another account, sometimes they can trace that and try to contact that person and move the money from the account the money was transfered. When a "different" amount is moved from the first to the main they won't bother too much into it especially if you list it as a service such as business related services. From the second to the first, you want to use the "gift" option.

Now, if you second warez pp gets locked, close the bank account it's associated with immediately. They can and may go into detail with the investigation and look up the bank account which you cannot falsify information for. So closing the account will somewhat save you.

If I know that my account is about to be locked because of a report, I close the PayPal account and close the bank account it's associated with.

For anyone in the warez scene that wants to send me any amount for whatever reason, I still give them the second warez pp email to send the money there incase their paypal is associated with illegal activities or if I'm dealing with them for a membership payment or help support a site. Whether it's sending money to me or sending money to them. You never know what other people's PayPals may be associaterd with which is why I use the second warez pp.

Also, IP usage. It is OKAY to use your own IP address for your main PayPal ONLY. Try to find a proxy that WILL work with PayPal such as a SOCK proxy that you will just edit your connection settings with the proxy information. Also, use a proxy that is within 0 to 50 miles from the original location that your false information is from. For instance:

I live in Chicago, Illinois. I use my normal IP address, without proxy for my main account. Now, I'm going to chose 2 random locations such as Alaska and Florida. So, Jeuno (however you spell it), the capital city of Alaska, would the information for let's say...the first warez pp. I would find an IP address close to there to make it seem more "legit". And the second warez pp, let's say the city is Miami. I would use an IP based in Miami to make it seem more legit.

I hope this helped. It is a bit of a weird way to do things but it's safer in a way. Harder to trace and harder to get caught.

If worst comes to worst, close your main account and just make a new one but it shouldn't get that far...

Also: Try to have other PayPal accounts based on the side somewhere for backup use so you dont keep have to running to different banks and making accounts and such incase you get one of your accounts locked and such...especially the warez PayPals.

Sorry for the long read but I hope this helped.

your only allowed to have 1 paypal account with the exception of personal / business account. once paypal limits your account and or asks for information, your shit outta luck and the money in there will be frozen.

Now, if you second warez pp gets locked, close the bank account it's associated with immediately. They can and may go into detail with the investigation and look up the bank account which you cannot falsify information for. So closing the account will somewhat save you.

do u think they will let me know when they will limit my paypal ?

there is a site out there , its admin got cought while his bank account still running , so they won't warn me , and even more , they can keep the account alive and trace my info ( especially as u are saying , u will usse ur own bank account in the warez accounts , maybe 2 different or even 3 different bank accounts , bust still they can find out the bank that the paypal accounts is connected to ,and then get to u ) .

your only allowed to have 1 paypal account with the exception of personal / business account. once paypal limits your account and or asks for information, your shit outta luck and the money in there will be frozen.

Like I said...proxy.

do u think they will let me know when they will limit my paypal ?

there is a site out there , its admin got cought while his bank account still running , so they won't warn me , and even more , they can keep the account alive and trace my info ( especially as u are saying , u will usse ur own bank account in the warez accounts , maybe 2 different or even 3 different bank accounts , bust still they can find out the bank that the paypal accounts is connected to ,and then get to u ) .

True...never thought of it that way. Oh well. It's been working fine for me..never failed...

With my personal expirience, I use a main PayPal account which is verified by my credit card, bank accounts, checks, and social security. Also, with this main PayPal account, I have my real information such as first and last name, address, phone number, etc. This is the account that I only share with legitamite transactions. Besides this account, I have another PayPal that is just under a savings accout from a DIFFERENT bank. Even if you sign up for PayPal with falsified information, you are still able to use your savings account because PayPal doesn't ask you to verify it with your name and other personal information. So, I use false information on my warez PayPal under some random people that are over 2,000 miles away from me. Also, have 2 false PayPals, not just one.

My main = Checkings Account with a credit and debitcard.
Warez Paypal = savings account
2nd warez PayPal = savings account

Now, whenever I get money sent to me such as a donation for my site or anything warez related or a membership payment, I move the money to my 1st warez PayPal. From that PayPal, I move the money to my main PayPal. So, here is a diagrm:

Main Paypal --- First Warez PP --- Second Warez PP

The second warez PayPal would be the one that would ever get reported. Once the money is moved to another account, sometimes they can trace that and try to contact that person and move the money from the account the money was transfered. When a "different" amount is moved from the first to the main they won't bother too much into it especially if you list it as a service such as business related services. From the second to the first, you want to use the "gift" option.

If I know that my account is about to be locked because of a report, I close the PayPal account and close the bank account it's associated with.

For anyone in the warez scene that wants to send me any amount for whatever reason, I still give them the second warez pp email to send the money there incase their paypal is associated with illegal activities or if I'm dealing with them for a membership payment or help support a site. Whether it's sending money to me or sending money to them. You never know what other people's PayPals may be associaterd with which is why I use the second warez pp.

Also, IP usage. It is OKAY to use your own IP address for your main PayPal ONLY. Try to find a proxy that WILL work with PayPal such as a SOCK proxy that you will just edit your connection settings with the proxy information. Also, use a proxy that is within 0 to 50 miles from the original location that your false information is from. For instance:

I live in Chicago, Illinois. I use my normal IP address, without proxy for my main account. Now, I'm going to chose 2 random locations such as Alaska and Florida. So, Jeuno (however you spell it), the capital city of Alaska, would the information for let's say...the first warez pp. I would find an IP address close to there to make it seem more "legit". And the second warez pp, let's say the city is Miami. I would use an IP based in Miami to make it seem more legit.

I hope this helped. It is a bit of a weird way to do things but it's safer in a way. Harder to trace and harder to get caught.

If worst comes to worst, close your main account and just make a new one but it shouldn't get that far...

Also: Try to have other PayPal accounts based on the side somewhere for backup use so you dont keep have to running to different banks and making accounts and such incase you get one of your accounts locked and such...especially the warez PayPals.

Sorry for the long read but I hope this helped.

If any government agency really wanted to, they wouldn't need more than week to find out who you are. All that would be required is to call PayPal and have them pull up info on the closed account, from there they look into the bank account. The bank, regardless if the account is closed or not will still have information on you.

yes exactly what he said..
if they wanted to find out who YOU really are.. they would easily be able to. no matter how hard you try to hide it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back