Status
Not open for further replies.

Blura

hi guys
do u recall megashares.com ?
one of the oldest & best filehostings ever , very reliable & rock solid filehost , srsly i files in my acc which r 6-8yrs old & they r still up !!
one thing is that they used to have a reward program but now they don't anymore , anyway i used facebook to contact them & they were very quick in respond !
that how the conversation went :

Me:
You reward program isn't active anymore ?

Greetings,

Unfortunately, PayPal has restricted us and forced us to suspend our rewards program. We hope to bring the program back in the future, but do not currently have an ETA.

Thank you for your patience.

Me:

used your site be4 but things got ugly , with search being disabled & reward program is suspended as u said , hope to c it again , this time use webmoney as payout option & i will guarantee u get a lot of users back to your host me on the top of them , u r one of the oldest & best filehost out there , respect & all the best for u

Thank you for your support over the years.

Just for your information... we still have search available to premium members. It was only disabled for free users.

We are looking into alternative payment processors... thanks for the tip.

Me:
yes i meant disabled for free users , got some files left on my acc ( 6-8yrs old ) & they werent deleted , u got some rock solid filehost there plz post any news abt aff system in your fcb page , will be the 1st to use u as a main host in all my uploads/topics
all in all :

what say u guys , if we all gather and suggest them to restore their affiliate program again , we send them fcb msgs & tickets , emails to encourage them to get the in the game they will be the best i'm sure , why ?
more than 10yrs alive filehost , & they still fucntion just fine & awesome !!
plus i'm & i'm sure u r tired of those nowadays stupid shavers newbie filehosts ( not all i mean the majority ) !!

6 comments
I've been using them for many years and if it's the choice between them continue in the business, but with no affiliate, then I don't really care about affiliate. Just keep stay in business.

Yes, but affiliate program may also attract other attention, which can potentially make it close, so it is fine as it is. Why ruin a good thing.

using wmz for payout option will not ruin a single thing , that retard adultking have no power over the russian online bank
long live WMZ

One of the very first file hosts i have ever used, brilliant service and support and after many many years they are still up and running :)

I remember using them during the rapidshare days and they were very good with large single link files. However, they are still making the same promise that they did after Megaupload died some years back with no intention of making affiliate program available again. I don't think much would happen to them too since their servers are still in USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back