Status
Not open for further replies.
32 comments
whenever you reached minimum payout($50), it automatically go to payment system(even if you're in payout Friday), it processing, then you will be paid next Friday. so, it is 1 week waiting...
Sorry for weak English.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

my earning locked previous Friday, and I will get WMZ on this Friday...

Last edited:
how you are getting sales is all of them getting sales from a week from US
i dono wat happened last month i got very good sale Till now i i didnt receive any sale from From US this month having good geo traff From US,canada,Germany but none of the sale cam i am highly doubt full abt paygates
i contacted them but the support is dead

scamer extabit not payment!

extabit=>> dizzcloud =>> new scamer future

dizzcloud manager has erased evidence, 1 day ago, but I still have screenshots :

1bMgk.png

1bMgn.png

u can never be sure with these scammers . bnz in past they dint payed 2 weeks payment and promise to pay later but that never happened and then they erased that message on their site . So for new users i woiuld suggest to be away from these a$$ else u must be prepared to cry here in future tat u dint got payed :)

pcx2012 @ post these screens here so tat people who search from google also land to this page and write in statement tat both of them r same so that people dont get in their trap if u sure both r same :)

ricky333 @ we r not forcing u to use or not to use . But if in future suddenly again their payment gateway have some problem and they rip u of ur money then dont come crying here saying extabit is scam . Bz same thing happened to me . First time they hold money for people but then i wasnt using them though i was unaware of the fact tat they ripped users of their money . So for many months they were in background being quiet . After that some friend of mine told he using extabit and they r paying so i dint thought abt checking their history and started using these thieves . And second time they had problem they ripped me off my 550$ saying we will get payed by 1 week of jan 2013 . But then they dint answered anything atall ... And after some time evn the message displayed on their site tat we will be paid the money holded was also erased so that new people joining have no clue wat an a$$hole they r ... Thats what they do . If u still wanna work for them not knowing when they kick u then u r most welcomed to join them . Neither me nor other members alerting u or any new person have problems when u r so happy to work with such a host .... I dont know even why u wasted ur time making such a thread bz even so many members told u the truth and u questing them by saying now extabit pay . Lolz ...

sCam Extabit has reneged, Instead, they offer new filehost , They built using our own money and not paid!

Now: dizzcloud.com =>> news scamer in the future .. lol

- COntact
extabit owner with skype: Dizzcloud and Dizzcloud.com

let them irrefutable ,swindler denies all , haha

Last edited:
sCam Extabit has reneged, Instead, they offer new filehost , They built using our own money and not paid!

Now: dizzcloud.com =>> news scamer in the future .. lol

- COntact
extabit owner with skype: Dizzcloud and Dizzcloud.com

let them irrefutable ,swindler denies all , haha

If extabit pay us the amount they owe, 100% uploaders will return to work with them. Don't need open new host.
To extabit + dizzcloud: One mistrust, distrust thousand times
You can pay webmaster to force uploaders post your links on some sites but you cannot force uploaders put your link on all sites.

I may not reveal this information. I did notice the link http://dizzcloud.com/faq to skype ID dizzcloud. But they delete and respond to negative: that link is not available.
So I have to show screenshot and give out the link http://dizzcloud.com/flash

Now they blame on me, Said that I am not fairplay when I public this information.

Who's fairplay to me when don't pay me the amount I earned $2000???

Last edited:
They still owe money from 6/15/2012 when their initial paypal account was limited. They never paid for 3 weeks, I would not use extabit if I was you, use a host that does not have a history of not paying their affiliates. Extabit will not pay their affiliates again it's just a matter of time, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I guess extabit owner is an Indian and at the beginning of new site he hired some india spammers for spreading links to everywhere.

extabit and dizzcloud most traffic come from India

fully agreed for some money they hurt their own reputation ... If they would have been honest they wold have one of the big guns now . but they chose the other way round ... may they wanted many people to leave so tat they r not in limelight and r not targetted .... And there r so many host which atleast wont steal ur money like them maybe they we steal ur sale but atleast u not completely wrobbed mate. U can try rg, ul, ryu , keepshare, ultramegabit . there r so many host which dont have bad histroy as far as payouts r concered . And luckyshare is one another host just like extabit who dont give a shit abt their affliciates and just treat them as slaves .

I guess extabit owner is an Indian and at the beginning of new site he hired some india spammers for spreading links to everywhere.

extabit and dizzcloud most traffic come from India

They live in Hongkong (China). I think
Most traffic come from India doesn't mean Indian. Because India has more than 1.000.000.000 people and lot of people connect to internet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back