Status
Not open for further replies.

getmediafire

Hi,
I have a vps with whm and one dedicated IP and I have created a cpanel account for a domain and that domain is working fine. Now I want to add another domain, so I created an new cpanel account for the other domain but as I mentioned earlier that I have only one IP and I tried a lot to set the same IP for both of accounts but could not. I removed that account for new domain and added the domain in the 1st domain cpanel as addon domain and set up the same nameservers for the 2nd domain. Now I am waiting since a week to propagate the domain to the new dns setting but it is not propagating and when I checked it on dnsstuff it is giving 2 fail errors of following

1: SOA record check No nameservers provided an SOA record for the zone. You should configure your nameservers to have a master slave relationship. The update of the zone information to the slave nameservers should be handled through the SOA record.

2: MX records check No MX records exist within the zone. This is legal, but if you want to receive E-mail on this domain, you should have MX record(s). The program can't continue in a case like this, so we are assuming you don't receive mail on this domain.

Please any one help me to resolve the issue,

Please tell me the how to set up single IP for multiple cpanel accounts or please tell me how to resolve the mentioned errors.

Thanks

1 comment
have you added a and mx records to your cpanel-domain?
DNS-Zone-Editor ist he point here.

are you sure that you hostring-provider allows multible-domains handeled within your cpanel-acc?

it's not a problem to have only 1 IP and multible sites.
e.g. i'm hosting all my small project with one IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back