Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I've been looking for a file host that is lenient on copyrighted material or ignores any dmca request (even better).

I haven't used this, but from the file host Suprafiles they say this:

"- Uploading Material protected with copyright law is not allowed. Your files will be deleted in case of receiving abuse report but your account balance will not be affected."

So they won't take away the money I've made from content that they removed.

Does anyone know any file hosts that are lenient on copyrighted material (or don't care)?

Or if they are any file hosting providers similar to suprafiles?

Thanks

12 comments
From video filehosts I know only youwatch.org, they dont care about dmca's.

And they do not pay out. After 3 years work with them, they have choosed to not pay me out and that´s why i will not recommend them to any.

I don´t like fake people!
Thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry that they didn't pay you out. That's not fair. Hopefully this thread can also give you some better video hosts that pay out.

Yes you should take a cheap dedicated server and upload all your files there. try online.net

Thanks for the suggestion Ricol, is there a way to make money if I have the videos stored on the dedicated server (like the way video hostings with affiliates)?

Video hostings earn money by putting pop ads or cpm ads on top of the video player or by putting video ads in between the videos. You can do the same thing. It basically depends upon what kind of videos are those and which ad networks you are willing to use. Keep in mind hosting providers gives you the part of their earning and by keeping your videos on your own dedicated server you will keep the entire earning for yourself

Thanks for the suggestion Ricol, is there a way to make money if I have the videos stored on the dedicated server (like the way video hostings with affiliates)?

Video hostings earn money by putting pop ads or cpm ads on top of the video player or by putting video ads in between the videos. You can do the same thing. It basically depends upon what kind of videos are those and which ad networks you are willing to use. Keep in mind hosting providers gives you the part of their earning and by keeping your videos on your own dedicated server you will keep the entire earning for yourself

So i should find a cheap offshore dedicated server (ignores DMCA) and store videos there and put ads there?

So the ad network is going to give me the code so the ads show in the video right?

First I need to get enough money for the dedicated server. Then hopefully I can earn some money from the video ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back