Status
Not open for further replies.

DLProfit

Greetings, everyone, introducing a brand new affiliate program to convert your downloads traffic DLProfit.com. Turn all visitors seeking to download games, movies, software, music etc into hard currency!

We have spent plenty of time fine-tuning our download sites to perfection. Right now, we pride in them, and we guarantee the ratios and the profits will be something to tell your friends about!

What we are offering is the combination of best conditions in this business plus insane ratios, and all together it means you will be getting way more cash than you used to with another affiliate programs!

We are prepared to assist you with any aspect of your work. Choose us as your next program and we will build custom landing pages, banners, graphics and everything else to turn your sites into cash machines. We will be keeping an eye on your traffic so that our sites converts it in the best possible way.

We pay you up to $25 for every sale! Receive the highest payouts in the industry.

Our unique downloading system makes it very easy for anyone to reach high conversion sales. Many of our affiliates make 10+ sales / day.

Our Top Benefits:

- Highest Converting Digital Products & Websites

- Different types of landing pages (search page, download page, popular content page)

- Full Account Control Interface and 24/7 Live Stats

- Advanced Real-Time Tracking & Reporting System

- Multi-Language Supported Signup Pages

- Geo-Targeted Pricing Per Country

- Low Refunds due to high download quality

- Advanced billing system

- Bonus Structured Payouts. Make more sales and instantly qualify for even higher payouts

- Bi-Weekly Payouts with 2 weeks hold. Receive your payments via WebMoney, PayPal, ePassporte or Wire Transfer

We have a bonus program - every week our top affiliate wins a $150 bonus!

We are professionals and we can help you with every aspect of your affiliate campaigns.

Can you make 100+ sales per day?

If so, contact us immediately and just send your Email, Web Site URL and Daily Traffic

We will provide you with:

- Custom downloads sites
- Custom landing pages, even entire websites
- Custom pricing and subscription plans
- Creative Banner Ads designed specifically for you
- High Converting Keywords, created by our team
- Dedicated Affiliate Manager

We'll help supercharge your sales!

If you have any questions please contact me using PM, ICQ, MSN or ask me in this thread.

Contacts: http://dlprofit.com/contact.php

19 comments
Hugo

We provide our customers full functionality search tools, downloading applications, useful software and guides that help to start downloading media files

Can i use it With Blogger sites ?
I have 4k-5k (US-IN-RU-GR) Visits a month :D

and If i used DLProfit logo, Which link should i use ?

BTW,I added your msn and hope you'll help me to setup this affiliate in my blog :P

Thanks.

DLprofit is faking hits

I put for one day links on my site,and it says 800 UV hits lol on SZ I got 150 only
wtf?

There's no "Forgot your password" option.. and guess what, I forgot my password.
doh.gif

The guys have paid us good.
But the conversions have fallen to almost ZERO.

Don't know why but the conversions have really gone down.
Any suggestions.

Got all payments for period 16-31 July and today got payment from Billing 4 for period 1-15 August a week ahead of schedule.

The conversion is the same as before, average 17 sales daily from 15K traffic. I buy PPC traffic and now I have average $31 per sale. That's more than I earned before per sale.

intensecool, strange to hear about bad conversion. What's the source of your traffic, countries and volumes you're sending to dlproft?

16-31 August payments sent in full. If you have ePassporte in payment info, please choose other payment method or contact support to prove that you want to get payments via ePassporte.

The guys have paid us good.
But the conversions have fallen to almost ZERO.

Don't know why but the conversions have really gone down.
Any suggestions.

Hit me up via icq or MSN if possible. It would be great to see better converting sites and talk. No problems to create new sites/designs.

Important

We have 20+ affiliates who didn't change epassporte to other payment method. If you work with us and have epassporte in profile, create a ticket with new payment info. 1-15 September payments partly sent and we want to resolve issues with epassporte till the middle of October at least.

Thank you.

Their CONVERSION RATE has fallen very largely & their CHARGEBACK rate is getting bigger.
In the end, less profits.

Now, you guys need a redesign of the landing pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back