Dizzcloud.com - Fast, Secure Cloud Storage from Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question... I am the type of uploader that works on pps (I mean I prefer a host that only pays for pps not ppd but they are counting rebills ok.... because basically this is the most important thing t "survive" on the long run for me)

Now has anyone got rebills? How this host is counting rebills? Because for example uploaded.to is almost zero at rebills! I am asking this because on 3 and 4th last month I had like 18 sales and until now I don't have one single rebill!!!

Please answer if you have experience and be serious! Thanx in advance!

how many links should i PM you ...there are plenty of links and without abuse they have gone missing.... PLEASE PLEASE ASK YOUR TECH what is the problem with file links? and what's the reason of deleting just 3 parts rather than the whole app or movie??

proves that abuse is not a problem in this case....

MY USERS are complaining ...i can't spend all day on computer uploading only to find that next day same apps have gone missing without ABUSE :(

sad story seriously

Just a quick question... I am the type of uploader that works on pps (I mean I prefer a host that only pays for pps not ppd but they are counting rebills ok.... because basically this is the most important thing t "survive" on the long run for me)

Now has anyone got rebills? How this host is counting rebills? Because for example uploaded.to is almost zero at rebills! I am asking this because on 3 and 4th last month I had like 18 sales and until now I don't have one single rebill!!!

Please answer if you have experience and be serious! Thanx in advance!

rebills are working good :)

dont see the affiliate system, i contacted support about the affiliate but no reply in 3 days, gonna discontinue using the service.

just from now, file not uploading:
Dizz.png

Having any storage limitation for free user ? i just upload around 1.5 TB into my a/c. Anyone pls let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

Payment??

Payment received!! Like always in time! Thanks

Last edited:
I made a test purchase and the sale wasnt credited to me.They used to be good and reliable,but their stats are not real time anymore and they started to shave..Time to move on.

I made a test purchase and the sale wasnt credited to me.They used to be good and reliable,but their stats are not real time anymore and they started to shave..Time to move on.

Please also post proof over here

and i'll carry out another test very very soon

YES THE SALES HAVE DECREASED ALOT ... NO REBILLS !!!!

WTF is going on???

Couldnt agree more,i have noticed a huge drop in sales.I've checked everything my traffic just increased not decrased
downloads are twice more than before ,but sales are much lower.I dont find any explanation other than shaving.
They used to be good,but now iam thinking of changing them.They are not big enough to afford losing affiliates...
Iam gonna make some test purchase in the next few days,if sales wont be credited to me,i will post it here an on other forums as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back