Dizzcloud.com - Fast, Secure Cloud Storage from Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download problem encountered.

Hi, I recently purchase as premium user for a 3 mths period but till now I cannot successfully download any dizzcloud links. Here is my problem faced...
1) Download using jdownloader, plugin error encountered. Try to solve the prob with jdownloader support but no joy. They claimed that is not their plugin problem. From the download log file they saw this msg " Dynamic ip error, please use intergated download manager".

2) Switch to IDM and whenever i tried to download a link or file(e.g rar or zip), IDM only automatically download a .htm which is only a couple of bytes instead of the original file.

3) Tried using google chrome browser and Internet Explorer (WINDOWS7) to direct download, which i did enable the "direct download" option from dizzcloud website, however my browser prompted this error msg " Dynamic ip error, please use intergated download manager".
Seem like i running out of solutions and i also contact dizzcloud support thru email (twice I have emailed) but till now dizzcloud support have not reply to me. Hope you guys out there can help me in this. Thank you for your time.

hahah sales stat absolutely workingf me. i m a think 100% safe

fbng.png

D4rk please contact me, i wanna meet your with skype or PM.

This thread should be closed. No support here for 6 days, no response on skype (always offline).
Sales not counted for last 2 days !
Smells like scammers!!

Hi, I recently purchase as premium user for a 3 mths period but till now I cannot successfully download any dizzcloud links. Here is my problem faced...
1) Download using jdownloader, plugin error encountered. Try to solve the prob with jdownloader support but no joy. They claimed that is not their plugin problem. From the download log file they saw this msg " Dynamic ip error, please use intergated download manager".

2) Switch to IDM and whenever i tried to download a link or file(e.g rar or zip), IDM only automatically download a .htm which is only a couple of bytes instead of the original file.

3) Tried using google chrome browser and Internet Explorer (WINDOWS7) to direct download, which i did enable the "direct download" option from dizzcloud website, however my browser prompted this error msg " Dynamic ip error, please use intergated download manager".
Seem like i running out of solutions and i also contact dizzcloud support thru email (twice I have emailed) but till now dizzcloud support have not reply to me. Hope you guys out there can help me in this. Thank you for your time.

use Jdownloader Portable !

send me a PM , so i can send u the file to download the app

it works good for me and download speed is over 100 mb/sec

hahah sales stat absolutely workingf me. i m a think 100% safe

fbng.png

D4rk please contact me, i wanna meet your with skype or PM.

then PM me ! :-=

hello dizzcloud support, do you have API or Java library?

i have asked them before about API , they said that they can't avail it because of a security reason !

This thread should be closed. No support here for 6 days, no response on skype (always offline).
Sales not counted for last 2 days !
Smells like scammers!!

their skype is offline for a long time ! i dunno what is exactly happened !

maybe they face some life issues !

and yeah , sales are down since 3 days :(

PS: don't say that i'm from DC support team :D

i accidently find some replies and tried to reply ! that's all

i'm an old member here, and i'm uploader, not from the support team of any filehost !
i'm also posting in uploaded and other filehosts topics !

old and trusted members know who is me ?!

Last edited:
VEGqMu0.png

Code:
http://dizzcloud.com/static/about
vs
Code:
http://extabit.com/static/about.jsp

Code:
http://extabit.com/static/terms.jsp
vs
Code:
http://dizzcloud.com/static/terms

Nice cheater :dan::-=

Last edited:
Dizzcloud, i wrote to you on skype few days ago.And no response!
You didnt even started well and already have this kind of attitude??

still no reply from u admin
i dont know why
i sended u 2 times email and one time contact u on ur site and also send u a private msg here but u didn't reply me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back