Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should make it so you can convert videos.. but it's not a requirement for it to do so.. This isn't 2006 anymore when stage6 was popular so almost no one has divx player installed..

Yeah was kinda thinking the same with the rates.. with me having mostly UK/US traffic (tier 1 here) out of 8400 views I've only gotten $7.63

Please set the rates posted here :)

EDIT: I see you've come online and didn't bother to reply.. Whats the purpose of doing that? Either way I requested payout

Last edited:
@micha2004 - the right rates are the rates that posted here in that post of divxpress. the table rates written in mighty isn't update, it's just the image and not the setting, we will update the table image soon.

@Ruriko - only legal. check our TOS for more information.

@fede.97 - I believe that mirrors give users a wider range of options in their selection for upload or download. This is an advantage for uploaders that in one upload they can get a variety of hosts. And it is also better for users who can choose their favorite host :) what do you think?

@Depaq - yes I'm sure. you can p.m. your user name and i will check your claim.

@joecool6101 - I'm sorry for the delay. also, kindly send me your user name in p.m. because the rates are set and count automatically.

@fede.97 - I believe that mirrors give users a wider range of options in their selection for upload or download. This is an advantage for uploaders that in one upload they can get a variety of hosts. And it is also better for users who can choose their favorite host :) what do you think?
Oh, i got this, but uploading to many host is useful to prenvent files to go offline. If i have 10 hosts which are actually the same all links get offline at the same time and nothing changes.
So, IMHO, it's not that useful. :heiligenschein:

Hey guys,
You, the uploaders , are the most important thing for us.
Some users here complained about the upload speed, so we added more servers, and also added ftp upload.
If you can think about other feature that you want to see in the site please let us know, we are open for suggestions.

We have added ftp to answer uploaders requests:
ftp.divxpress.com
Same login details.

All the issues with the rates are fixed now
(The issue was outdated table).

fede.97 - Yes good point, BUT, you get more hosts with no effort at all, users like different hosts. Plus, imagine that in the future when we will get many mirror hosts, we will sell premium accounts that part of it will give users the option of files will never be deleted. :)

About ZOOM:
975914_10201482499925599_1891517150_n.jpg

Last edited:
@joecool6101 - Seems like you didn't bother to read when do we pay. this is the request date 2013-06-08, looks to me like its still less than 6 business days so why would you say that? Can't understand it.
Anyway, you received your payment.

@iphone4clone - I'm getting great speed. Please check again and let me know.

Premium coming soom!

Last edited:
Something wrong with stats?

Also, is it possible to allow us to have something like a text link or an image link under our videos that we can use to link back to our own websites?

@Depaq - Can you show me an image of what you exactly mean? I didn't really understand where do you need the link :good:

@mencif - Hey, I don't familiar with this website. You can send me p.m. and I will try to help you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back