Status
Not open for further replies.

Cojba

Hi! I'm using uTorrent on my RDA, and I'm getting error from the title way to often.

And, everytime this error appear in the status bar, my down speed is dropping to zero, then starts raising, then error....

I unchecked "Enable caching of disk writes" and "Enable caching of disk reads" and I checked "Disable windows caching writes" and "Disable windows caching reads", I also set uTorrent process priority to High, but error still pops up too often.

Any thoughts ?

12 comments
you are downloading to the disk faster than you are able to write to it. increase the memory cache in utorrent. hope that helps but not always

Hi! I'm using uTorrent on my RDA, and I'm getting error from the title way to often.

And, everytime this error appear in the status bar, my down speed is dropping to zero, then starts raising, then error....

I unchecked "Enable caching of disk writes" and "Enable caching of disk reads" and I checked "Disable windows caching writes" and "Disable windows caching reads", I also set uTorrent process priority to High, but error still pops up too often.

Any thoughts ?

u need more memory

You see the 100 in the pic. Raise that on your utorrent client. The high you raise it the more ram it will use instead of saving directly to disk.

So it downloads and keeps it in the ram then saves bigger parts slowly to disk.

yrK3m.png

Thank you guys for your answers!
@JamesVaporH - That was set to 32 :facepalm: Now I raised it to 128 and it works much better... I will raise it more if there is a need :)

The last time i got that in utorrent, my hard drive blew up and never booted again!! It could have just been my hdd's time to die, but the last thing i saw before the computer powered off was the same thing you are seeing now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back