Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! We'd like to know what you think of our new theme & platform, click here to share your thoughts!
  1. M

M Well-Known Member Staff Member

Jun 23, 2007
    If you wish to discuss the new rules which have been introduced, you can do so using this thread.

Thanks.

2. Loget

Loget Well-Known Member Member

Jan 24, 2009
    It's amazing how exact they are, every little thing is described in exact detail about what should be done and how. Sort of like somebody putting a notice on a toilet telling you exactly how to urinate (take off boxers, take out your penis, point the penis at the toilet, etc). Anyway I hope people follow them, will make the forum look a lot more "neat".

3. Nick

Nick Banned

Jun 11, 2009
    I'm happy that I comply with your new rules - however I feel as if they restrict all users too much. I understand that rules are needed but I think these have been taken too far.

4. dark_hunter

dark_hunter New Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Good rule, never liked working with cents anyway.

5. tdsii

tdsii Banned

Jun 28, 2008
    new rule: if your dick is 12.5cm you better cut off that 0.5cm.

every mm counts! so does every cent, its a marketing thing and shouldn't be a mood for fucked up moderator/supmod/admin

6. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Good rules. Too bad people do not read rules though

7. DLow

DLow Banned

Oct 17, 2009
    Just for this

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/md6kBz.png[/slide]

You guys gave me a good laugh the new rules rock xD

8. Spooky

Spooky Banned

Feb 18, 2010
    What is the point of further "New Rules" when members don't even read/use/follow the ones here now?

When members report posts they are at times never dealt with, so these new rules will just be left undealt with too.

9. CyberHacK

CyberHacK Banned

Feb 2, 2009
    Great start,

This is a great start of building WJunction into a more suttle, versatile and professional forum. The WHMCS rule started it off, now this is a next step.

10. Gavo

Gavo Well-Known Member Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Members and staff dont follow the rules for sales sections anyway, so no point in making some more

11. DLow

DLow Banned

Oct 17, 2009
    We need more mods to handle the new rules imo there is going to be a lot more rules broken,

DLow For President guys remember xD

12. iMage

iMage New Member Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Maybe impliment the mod on vbulletin of having new users having to view and agree to the rules of Wjunction,there would be no excuses that way for not reading them

13. DLow

DLow Banned

Oct 17, 2009
    I agree with that 100 % iMage but its a true fact 20 % of people who visit can not even read English -_-

14. DeLeTeD

DeLeTeD New Member Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Good rules, that whole section has been a mess for a while. :)

@image - bade idea, I never read sites that have them like that, and actually annoys me so a less chance of me coming back.

15. iMage

iMage New Member Member

Mar 9, 2009
    well i think with teh popularity of Wjunction that wouldnt be an issue here. And if someone isnt going to take a moment to read the rules is that the type of members we really need here?

16. Benign

Benign Banned

Apr 15, 2008
    What iMage suggests merely eliminates the excuse "Oh, I wasn't aware" as we slam the rules right in front of their face.

Whether or not they chose to follow, well we all know what that road is like.

17. Mr Happy

Mr Happy New Member Member

Apr 25, 2009
    I'm not too bothered as it doesn't affect me and I avoid that area but you could have a simple mod for that area.

eg when making a topic you normally have to enter the title and then the content text.

For that area they could be made enter the Hosting url, the price per month, the location of the servers and then the regular content of the page.

The mod would then just generate the title from the Hosting url, price and location.
    eg
    USA - MyHostingCompany.com from $8 per month
    Germany - Something.net from $3 per month.

You could have other boxes too to enter different information if you wanted. Hell you could even make it more advanced so you could search by hosting type etc.

That way you'd get every single title the exact same. I could make this mod in like 15 minutes if needed and it would solve all the problems. Staff would still be able to override if required of course.

Any thoughts?

18. upnorth

upnorth New Member Member

Nov 28, 2009
    What rules and where can those be found? :-?

/UpNorth

19. Daniel

Daniel New Member Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Simply report the item that is breaking the rules and it will be taken care of care.

20. Maniac_

Maniac_ Well-Known Member Respected

Nov 17, 2009
    Most of the points are stupid.. Yes, some extra rules about the titles should be implemented, but this is a little too much! :P