Did your website survive from penguin 2.0 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackckingjill

Guys hope you escaped from google penguin and retain your position...I lost my position but regained after deleting un natural & 404 backlinks.

If you affected by penguin in anyway..please remove un natural, 404 links...it might help you.

Last edited:
9 comments
Yes. if you are not doing any link building spamming, then you will be safe from penguin and if you are not doing anythings wrong on your website contents then you will be safe from panda.

If i copy content from other blogs, Not fully Just some things and post to my website, Will this be any harm?

depends on how much you copy. But it's always best to have your own content as then you don't have to worry about anything.

If i copy content from other blogs, Not fully Just some things and post to my website, Will this be any harm?

You better change a lot of wording around because googles knows about article spinning and yes copying other articles is bad.

It has gotten way harder than before to rank high on google with all these updates, patience is key now.

Last edited:
I don't think so

I can only know if i am the owner of the site. However if you are doing good seo than your site is not hit. You can also check your google webmaster if you are receiving spam links that you have not posted by your own then you can report the issue to google or use google tool for any such activity

Last edited:
I guess, I haven't survived! First google use to index right next second and now it takes hours!

You please check all your backlinks and may be you can get back your position.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

When did the update happen? I am still PR1 though for the past year.

It happened some 20 days back...You don't have to worry about PR anymore.. if you are getting good visitors/business...keep going..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back