Status
Not open for further replies.

DLow

Banned
Banned
Man miley cirus =\ if you saw it you will know what i mean, If not get on google and watch her performance.

VtenIup.png

11 comments
After watching the Vmas what the heck happen to miley. :|

Dear Miley Cyrus,

There were at least 5 things missing from your VMA performance - Talent, Dignity, Grace, Self Respect and Clothes.........

You Look real disgusting now!!
Mamkd41.gif

Yes I did, In my view Miley Cyrus was worst ever..she is the ugliest and mad girl who attended this VMA ...may be in this whole worlds....

I GIVE MILEY CYRUS...'MIDDLE FINGER'...Fucking performance, dress up and the fucking one taking off her outer dress.

Do you think that Miley Cyrus was ugliest and dull in this year's VMA program?

What Miley Cyrus did in VMA was really ugliest one...Her performance and dress up was like putting on a leaf on the body of buffalo....wind came and took her outer dress off....What a crap.

This right here is incredible. What a horrible performance. The problem is that there's so many retards out there who are throwing money at her for acting like this.

I would much rather prefer a classy women who doesn't have to act like a whore in public, but can act like a freak in the sheets.

People like her should be ashamed of themselves because she is morphing an entire juvenile and young adolescent population to grow up to be just like her.

/me back to #TaylorSwift (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Uolsugclo)

Last edited:
There was nothing good about it.

It was horrible. Taylor Swift pwns her 50x over just by being classy & somewhat normal. Miley got too strange for me.

Miley's performance was crazy lol, if you are going to wear those kind of tights please make sure you have an ass to show instead of those floppy little but cheeks. By the way Lady Gaga had her butt all out too :D

lady-gaga-vma-650-b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back