Status
Not open for further replies.
your site is most probably screwed as are 50-60% of the other warez websites after the google panda update, my sites suffered the same fate 1 month ago

i think google is updating page ranks as i have 1 domain unused and nothing on it,its was just 1 useless online domain and g0t PR 2 xD

Okay , this seems really weird :

after deathbliss made me the SEO my website used to appear in the 1st/2nd page in google (which i find really weird since site is 10 days old)
but now , i can't find any of my posts in google
when i search Site:nightmarez.org it all appears , but lets say i search a post
like : nightmarez.org Celebrity Big Brother S08E22 Live Final WS PDTV XviD-FTP
i find nothing :|

so what's this ?

anyhelp will be gr8 .

New sites often have higher rankings for the first week or two and then drop.. Also if your site was banned ALL of your pages would of been deindexed.

If you want to find a specific post you should use:
Code:
Celebrity Big Brother S08E22 Live Final WS PDTV XviD-FTP inurl:nightmarez.org

Last edited:
This happened to one of my sites over six months ago and stayed like that :(

Pages are indexed but no results will show when searching google, unless you use inurl: or site: so no traffic

I suppose its similar to sandbox, they might as well stop indexing.

as i said earlier this is due to the panda updates which google is rolling out in multiple stages, and as most of the post content in a warez posts is similar(same users, same text being copied) they are banning the websites

Depends what kind of SEO you are doing that will jump your rankings in a few days to top positions... like an xrumer blast or something but your going to need to maintain those rankings if you really want them.

I learned the hard way, Right now I am ranking #3 on a high volume search in my nichee. I get about 40% of my traffic from this keyword. I did several different seo tactics of bumping my way to the top as soon as I stopped and became lazy, I dropped rankings and not just 1 or 2 slots, completely off the grid... and several keywords also.

I hired a dedicated seo, and he has bumped me back to #4 in a week, and other keywords... I was down -54.75% and now two weeks later im back up -74.65%.

Im unfortunate enough that my rankings wont stay naturally, but i can definately see that my seo work is definately affecting my rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back