Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
I wrote to the support service, and the answer came
Hello, I would like to know when will be the payment for 10/19/2016
- Hello! Expect to pay within 7-10 days. Thank you for your cooperation!

they are losing trust of its affiliates delaying payments continuously, last week they said payments are going to be done on this thurday now they say in 7-10 days :cursing:

09.11.2016[h=3]New World![/h]
Dear Customers, our World tariff had been changed. We hope this will be good for you and will bring more bonuses with your activeness!
Thanks to all of you for your cooperation!

Last edited:
8HtFsPs6gS40oAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

USA, Canada, UK, Australia, also in tier 2.
I wish I had a screenshot of the previous chart.
I suppose this is to reduce the rate of accumulating balances.
Maybe this way they can eventually catch up.

8HtFsPs6gS40oAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

lol
Notification of DepositFiles User Account termination.: Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact DepositFiles support team to legally file a takedown counter-notice. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners will be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from the copyright owners.

If you have any additional inquiries feel free to contact DepositFiles support team.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team

lol

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact DepositFiles support team to legally file a takedown counter-notice. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners will be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from the copyright owners.

If you have any additional inquiries feel free to contact DepositFiles support team.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team

Other scam site?

Did you have a large payment owed to you?

lol

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team

Why they change the World?

Are they serious? or it just a 48hr thing?

I guess it is to reduce earnings and make it possible to catch up on payouts.
If it enables them to survive this and continue on, but with less earnings for affiliates, is it worth it to you guys?
I say yes, I will still use them, though not as much.

Last edited:
I guess it is to reduce earnings and make it possible to catch up on payouts.
If it enables them to survive this and continue on, but with less earnings for affiliates, is it worth it to you guys?
I say yes, I will still use them, though not as much.

if they are to pay on time like in the past, my answer would be yes too for the sake of the earnings I got so far, they deserve this!

Last edited:
Back