Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Hello guys,

I created an account today on depositfiles but I dont understand how can I ear money, can someone help me?
I have read that I need to signup to a Bonus Program, but I dont see any option in their site...
How can I get my ref url?

Waiting for your help, thanks :)

Hello guys,

I created an account today on depositfiles but I dont understand how can I ear money, can someone help me?
I have read that I need to signup to a Bonus Program, but I dont see any option in their site...
How can I get my ref url?

Waiting for your help, thanks
msp_smile.gif

This is affiliate for DepositFiles - Halileo

Hey, thank you for your reply, but I just want to know how to earn money from depositfiles bonus program...
I dont see anything in my account.

Hey Guys , I working with them a few days . So a friend told to me , they not good and they ban him account with 250$ . So anybody know about it?
They ban accounts? and for which reason ?

fuc*in thief didnt pay me bonus i losted almost 100 dollars :facepalm:
Why They banned you account? for abuse? please explain it for assure us

they ban accounts for dmca , so you need files that dont have copyright rights
Certainly most of files has DMCA . Its impossible for us
actually i had a dmc problem
they just deleted my file
no ban
i think you banned guys must break some rules
its a good host
You worked how much time with this website?
And also your avarage income from this? I heard if your income are high they ban account for DMCA rules .

I Have No DMC But I Earn Daily Huge Income So They Ban My Account

Its Mean Cheater Fucker Site

And Do Not Reply Me About My Account

I Do Not Have Any DMC But My Daily Earning Increse Day By Day so They Ban My Account

My Websites with high visitor. I will pay you if you win over $ 1,000 a day ? I'm looking filehost to pay over $ 1,000 a day. It will not be a problem. For example Depositfiles. Is it DepositFiles pay high earnings ?

anyone requested payment for the thursday payment and already receive it? still didn't receive mine (paypal) this is the first time I experience delay on payment

thanks

Back