Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Uzair Umer

Check the individual file's stats on the stat page. Probably there was either no referrer or the download wasn't completed.

If either "Referrer?" is no or "Finished?" is blank the download doesn't count towards your earnings. Furthermore only 1 download per ip per 24 hrs is counted towards your earnings.

Notification of DepositFiles User Account termination.Inbox
x

profile_mask2.png

DepositFiles Support Team support@depositfiles.com
8:11 AM (33 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact DepositFiles support team to legally file a takedown counter-notice. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners will be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from the copyright owners.

If you have any additional inquiries feel free to contact DepositFiles support team.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team
evallah, finally my oldest account is banned. I got payed from this acc 3000$+
I don't used this acc actively, posted only a few vids per day and today they banned me. The thread in which I posted files are also deleted.

I got Banned today from DF :(

Can I withdrawal my earnings ?

I worked for a month to have a good rate of 10$/day and now i Have 70$ on my account :'( But now i'm blocked

Please Help Me

That is what is written @ Depositfiles news

'DepositFiles
is pleased to announce of a new reinforcement in constant opposing copyright infringements. An agreement is made with Vobile Inc, a worldwide leader of content filtering solutions, enabling us to use industry leading Vobile vCloud9â„¢ solution and vast proprietary multimedia database as a great addition to our present filters, aiding detection and removal most of known infringing content before it even appears online.'

Back