Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
I'm in tariff of trafficking in Latin America.
+ European downloads that equals or exceeds 15% or more daily.
If less than 15% will be paid only downloads from Russia.

Before I received 2, 3 days after solicitation by paypal,
Today I receive 3.4 days after solicitation by webmoney
Being up to now .. I am pleased and praying ... (yn)

how long takes to get paid (payza) recently? last time, some weeks ago, I had to wait almost 2 weeks and I would like to know if delays are still the same now

Hi guys , i cant read all of the 185 pages 8-) so i would like to ask sth

Some of my links cant be downloaded by unregistered users, i and registered users can download these links,though.

i mean , i see the links are online in my files. but non-registered users cant download these links. they say that the links are dead :O

Does anybody have the same problem as i do ? IS this a common problem? :(

How does depositfiles react on JAVs? I have some TB of these ready, and thinking about making a JAV site. @_@
DF's reaction doesn't matter, what matters is the reaction of the copyright holder, if they send DMCAs to DF to get your files deleted, you'd be eventually banned, if not, then you're safe.

HDoes anybody have the same problem as i do ? IS this a common problem? :(
Sample link?

hey , i just checked and realized that registered users couldnt download it, too.( i think that i have got to edit my post 1 :) )

but still i can download the file and it is still online in my files.

here is the link : http://depositfiles.com/files/8oyjcshcm

xgucktlw.png

^To be honest, it all depends on the uploader. If you're going to be an idiot & upload copyrighted files & get banned, you're going to be calling them scammers. I've been working with them for several months now & they have never let me down so far.

hey , i just checked and realized that registered users couldnt download it, too.( i think that i have got to edit my post 1 :) )

but still i can download the file and it is still online in my files.

here is the link : http://depositfiles.com/files/8oyjcshcm

xgucktlw.png
Are you sure you can download it? I just tried both as a premium user and as a guest user, the link showed up as dead in both cases. I had previously seen certain cases in which a link was dead but DF didn't show it as dead when you opened the link but as you chose your download method (free or premium), you got the message that the file had been deleted; your situation is new though, I had never seen such thing before. Try contacting their support, they usually respond quite fast.

this is a famous bug on their system ! sometimes dead files are not show as dead when you first visit the page. when click on the download button suddenly the file deleted error is displayed ! your file has been deleted mate. this is a bug that appears once in a while and has not been fixed for a long time !

this is a famous bug on their system ! sometimes dead files are not show as dead when you first visit the page. when click on the download button suddenly the file deleted error is displayed ! your file has been deleted mate. this is a bug that appears once in a while and has not been fixed for a long time !

that is not bug...DF want u to see the ads so u have to wait 30 sec to only see the files are dead...

even if the files is deleted you will still see the ad when you go to that page. they no deleting an already deleted file from file list is just a bug ! it happens very few times. i used to be a big uploader on DF with more than 8000 files. this happened only to a few of my files and didn't happen after that.

Back