Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
does premium have direct link option? like you will just highlight links then download it with idm? not like oron and rapidgator that you have to click the links one by one

you can use their specific download manager which allows you bulk downloading and such !

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Can't seem to find it. maby they removed it. but you could have used for multiple link download at the same time.

Just register with them, but I can't not find input form to add my payment info.
Do you know where to put it?
And may I know what tariff mostly used?
I just contact support to change with world tariff.

^
I already found it at "My Stat"
contact support seem only for change the payoff info.
For new register must go to "My Stat" and enter payoff info with plan to choose =)

there are tons of other stuff other than American productions to upload mate ! everything at software level can be uploaded ^^ , movies are a small part. Take myself for example , i don't upload movies or anything of that sort or even windows application and programs but make 30$/day with depositfiles ^^ and sell premium for them like crazy. (sold two 1-year premium for them just yesterday)
30 bucks a day? I used to earn that with Uploading.com but now I barely get $2/day with DF. SHOW US YOUR WAYS, GREAT ONE!

the formula is easy. DF takes much more hard work than any other host to your increase your earnings . i have been uploading to them for 3-months and have more than 4500 links on them. you gotta work with non-american stuff and unique ones. you also need a big user base that follow you, like a site with 15000vid/day ! its all about really hard work. your earning start very small but will grow real soon ! DF is the most stable host but your procedure should not be like PPS sites !! it requires alot more hard work but when your popular site's link base is established on DF you will get a fixed daily income !
-------------
if you are looking for fast and easy money DF is absolutely is not for you as they are not a PPS host !! DF pays you back as much as your hard work and it requires time !

Last edited:
I have a question.
Why Paypal always charges the transaction fee of DF's payout?
Receiving payments from other file hosts doesn't need this fee.

That's because DF has chosen it to be so, it's most probably part of their deal with paypal so that paypal would cooperate with them and doesn't close their account like many of the other hosts'.

Dear User, We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of Depositfiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

Second time...

One year old account and they pay me $75 before 2 days and now :

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of Depositfiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact Depositfiles support team to resolve the issue. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners may be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from such copyright owners.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team

F*****k :facepalm:

Last edited:
Back