Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
^upload copyrighted content and make money -> request payment -> they'll check your account before sending you payment -> they'll notice you have so many files deleted by DMCA -> they'll ban your account and will not give you any money
See? That's wasn't so hard to understand either, in fact, this is exactly what they're doing right now and of course that is if the number of deleted files doesn't hit a certain threshold or else they would ban you before you even get the chance to request payment.

^ Just request it, or you cannot understand whether you can work with DF or not.

@THEAST
I think if anyone can get the first payment, he will be able to work with DF some weeks or some months, until he get some DMCA complaints.

the wont necessarily ban all uploaders who upload American stuff but those that actually do it for money are immediately banned . i can see this get them into big trouble with those movie companies. in other words their affiliation is pretty useless for American content !!

the wont necessarily ban all uploaders who upload American stuff but those that actually do it for money are immediately banned . i can see this get them into big trouble with those movie companies. in other words their affiliation is pretty useless for American content !!
I'm not sure if I'm following you, why exactly might anyone upload copyrighted content on a file-host with an affiliate program for anything other than making money?! :|

i was referring to something else mate . uploading copy-right material does not seem to be the issue here but earning from copy-right material is what brought shit down on filehosting industry . there is also the sensitivity level of material which i assume for DF American products are where they draw the red line !
not every soul uploads for money (hard to imagine that there still those with share for fun attitude but there are ppl like that) . thats why i say joining their affiliate to upload USA products is a futile effort !

LOL, dude, people who wanna share for the sake of sharing will not use file hosts, they'll use private servers/FTPs and give access only to their trusted friends or use private trackers. The business model of such file hosts is built upon uploading copyrighted material and making money from them and they know it, I mean, there isn't much else to upload, is there? :))
Now whether people upload for money or not doesn't change the fact that they're still uploading copyrighted material and damaging the producer's income.

there are tons of other stuff other than American productions to upload mate ! everything at software level can be uploaded ^^ , movies are a small part. Take myself for example , i don't upload movies or anything of that sort or even windows application and programs but make 30$/day with depositfiles ^^ and sell premium for them like crazy. (sold two 1-year premium for them just yesterday)

the fact remains that everything is Copy-right material but considering the sensitivity DF shows their affiliate is dead for American content ! this is why they ban upon money requesting since the uploaders who upload USA stuff but dont join their affiliate can still bring them premium sales and they see no benefit in banning unless they request money !
Believe me mate American movies are not the whole thing. if it was then DF would have gone bankrupt long ago since they are banning USA material uploaders dozens /day but they are still paying and going strong !

I said sth other than copyrighted material, of course there are lots of non-American stuff to upload and DF wouldn't mind as long as there aren't too many DMCAs! :))
BTW, how do you know your number of sales and the duration of the premium account? :O

they usually provide you with discount coupons for 6-month and 1-year premium every month and when someone uses your coupon that sale is counted in coupon page ! you get 10% of the sale and the next day the amount you have received is added to your Coupon earning and by taking the amount of money received and the price of 6-month and 1-year premium you can do the math and know which one was bought ! about short period premiums i receive regular reports from my users . I own a popular website in the filed im working (20000 vis/day) and my users inform me when they order premiums !

Back