Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
it seems like they just banned me

You have to connect via this page: (And not in the top right)

sanstitrebyn.png

No :

scaled.php

Remind you, that the $10-minimum sum for payments is available only for active webmasters.
Unfortunately you haven't been an active webmaster during last 30-days.
Active webmasters are those Bonus Program participants, who have been active for last 30 days: there should have been uploaded no less than 10 files for this period, and every the file should have been downloaded no less than 10 times by unique users during this period.
That is why your minimum sum of money for a payment is $40.
But if you make an effort and become an active webmaster again, you will obtain the $10-minimum sum for payments available again!
WTF?:facepalm:

Don't undersantd nothing about the plans, i'm flexible now, it means i will be pay only for EU downloads::: i'm asking.... i have lots of downloads and are counted only 24, 23....
if a premium user downloads 10 of my files, count only 1 download:::
free user, same ip, download 10 files, cont only 1 download:::
i'm asking....

Don't undersantd nothing about the plans, i'm flexible now, it means i will be pay only for EU downloads::: i'm asking.... i have lots of downloads and are counted only 24, 23....
if a premium user downloads 10 of my files, count only 1 download:::
free user, same ip, download 10 files, cont only 1 download:::
i'm asking....

Yes, they count only one download per IP per 24hr regardless of type of user, doesn't matter if this is free ore premium.

Flexible is a horrible rate, create new account and ask support to change it to tariff World or Exclusive.

Yes, they count only one download per IP per 24hr regardless of type of user, doesn't matter if this is free ore premium.

Flexible is a horrible rate, create new account and ask support to change it to tariff World or Exclusive.
how can I see what program I have right now ?

and can someone tell me how I can upload faster ?

cause with Web Upload and FTP ( Filezila ) i make with 60/70 kb/s .,.,,,,

In Country Downloads Stats: Others is always greater than EU,CA,AU. Can anybody suggest me which tariff is beneficial for me. EU,CA,AU downloads are mostly only 25%; Others 65% & US 15%.
please help in choosing good tariff.
Thanks...

Last edited:
Please help

Hi,

I am a new user with depositfiles and i'm having a problem with uploading. When all my files were uploaded completely, I clicked on the link for My Files but it says I have 0 files. Does anyone have this problem?

How long do I have to wait? Because I've been waiting for four days now and I don't see my files being uploaded on my account. I do have the download links though but on my account it shows that I don't have any existing files.

Back