Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
maybe the FBI have secretly seized depositfiles and they are making notes of who requests payment so they can go after you for criminal copyright infringement >_> >_> >_>

Bonus Program is an affiliate program for anyone!

Bonus-Program is conducted by Internet Agency Halileo on request of Depositfiles.com. All further mentioning about Bonus-Program is made on behalf of Agency Halileo.

what is this ?

I don't know if they pay, but if they do - they pay with really low rates :S
I am testing them, and so far this is the result:
3 files, 143 downloads(various countries), 0.2$ :facepalm:

yesterday gotta 200dl, only 2 counted o.o

I agree with ya mate they r clearly scamming though people dont have any choice either to use these left over shit hosts like this or to use some other lucrative which wont even pay u .

Even i test uploaded a file and post it over 2 places and not coded it also . the file was though deleted on same day . And when i see how many times it got unique download it says 1 times . but when i see that file statfor yesterday the file was finished 2 times and even the referer was yes so . it make no sense tat 1 person will download same file completely 2 times does it make sense ?? No . So they are scamming people . But when u see the hosts left u dont have any choice .

Back