Status
Not open for further replies.

pedrosa

yesterday i tried deposit files for the first time.

in the forum where i post links i will always get aleast 6 downloads,never less then that,

in the post i also got thanks for the link.

but when i check the account it should 0 downloads

i am using world plan,

it's extremely disappointing

16 comments
DF is slow when it comes to updating stats ... i remember having my stats updated like 24 hours later. Wait and see what happens.

I regulary get two or three times more download on depositfiles than fsonic and wupload. Anyone has the sane expirience ?

yesterday i tried deposit files for the first time.

in the forum where i post links i will always get aleast 6 downloads,never less then that,

in the post i also got thanks for the link.

but when i check the account it should 0 downloads

i am using world plan,

it's extremely disappointing

i have the same problem except that i can see in my files area that the files have been downloaded more than 30-40 times..any one can help me why can't see any earned money on the money area?
thanks a lot

i have made my decision on deposit files.it doesn't even worth a time of uploading.they only count one download per ip which will remove most of the profit from uploading.

then most of the counted downloads go as non unique(that's what happened to me)

so,in my opinion it's better to not upload rather then uploading to deposit files.

bye bye to them,

it's good that there are many great paying hosts out there like FS.

i wanted use deposit files mainly because i wanted post in certain site which won't allow FS.but at the end even posting there is waste if i use this very low paying host.

i have the same problem except that i can see in my files area that the files have been downloaded more than 30-40 times..any one can help me why can't see any earned money on the money area?
thanks a lot

if a download gets counted in file area and not in money area then you earned nothing from that download because that's not an unique one for them.

that's will happen to most of your downloads.:facepalm:

If you post in forums and you code your link that link is usually copied and pasted. Depositfiles doesn't count downloads from non referring sites.

Thanks a lot master but could you say what if i have inserted the link in an inserted link only (not in a code) , does they count it?
also they say in their site that stats is updated once at 6 cest , do u know what is remaining for that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back