Deleting Posts [unprofessional supermod says "lame comment"] STOP THE MADNESS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsJacquiiC

RT said:
This is an automated message, do not reply!

Hi MsJacquiiC,

The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted

-----
Post: Okay. Am I the only one who is not exactly sure what he or s...
Thread: An assortment of works by... me!
Reason: lame comments
-----

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Regards,
The Forum Management

Having a Member of the WJ Moderating Team delete my posts because "lame comments" shows a true unprofessionalism that is a detriment to the WJ community.

Please tell your moderators and supermods that such an action is ridiculous at best and at minimum, a reason to get completely cussed out by an unamused WJ member who has actually contributed to the community.

Furthermore = My post was not a "lame comment" but a question posed; I wasn't sure what exactly we're supposed to see... Meh....

J.

3 comments
Honestly all I got to say about this is, that's how things are handled here. Sometimes they respond was a smart comment and close out a thread like that. That's just WJunction for you unique & simple. You tend to get used once your a activity member, and it's in all fun( I assume)[trollface].

I see your point but a discussion on this isn't needed.

Unprofessional, it may seem so, but at the end of the day it's one reason for one post, move on. I am sure he had a valid reason to delete the post in question.

Laugh once in a while, it's good for you, don't take things personally.

This is going to almost certainly turn into another flame thread and what not, so i shall be locking it.

Looking at it now, I don't see how that comment was relevant to the thread; take our actions here with a pinch of salt, by the way. We clean up a lot of shit members leave behind on a daily basis here and we tend to get annoyed from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back