Shared Deezon.com - cP, CloudLinux Max , $1.45/month (Netherland - Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZmB

Banned
Banned

<3Welcome to Deezon<3

We provide the most complete, comprehensive and competitive web hosting products and services on the net. We have been in profitable web hosting business for several years. We deliver outstanding services and support to all our customers around the clock because we know that your business and communities depend on the best possible uptime, speed and support.

The Deezon network really is a Worldwide Retrievable Zone, our next generation equipment is located in The Netherlands & Canada plus with our new support team providing answers to all your questions 24 hours a day, you can sleep at night knowing that your website is in safe hands.
Buy with confidence! We protect our customers Data and Information, unlike many other companies, we will refuse to give any of your personal information or details out to legal services or public enquires. We use fully encrypted SSL connectivity on our billing portal to prevent ID Fraud and your ISP from Snooping. Move to Deezon today and discover the benefits on anonymous offshore Hosting!

We provide the following hosting solutions,

Click here to request a quote. Provide us with all the necessary information regarding your website so we can quote you best possible hosting suitable for your website.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(yn)Feautures:(yn)

• 24/7 Technical Support
  • LiteSpeed Web Server
  • CloudLinux Maximum Performance & Reliability
  • Latest cPanel with Softaculous
  • Latest PHP 5.2 & 5.3
  • RVSiteBuilder Pro
  • Hourly R1Soft CDP Backups
  • FFmpeg Hosting
  • Free Migration
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questoins & Answers

What Payment Types Do You Allow?
- We allow AlertPay, Liberty Resesrve, MoneyBookers & Bank Transfer
(next month we will add PayPal and Credit Cards!)

Where Is The Server Located?
-The server is located in the
flag_nl.png
Netherlands &
flag_ca.png
Canada

Can You Transfer My Site from my old host?
- Yes, we can transfer your site absolutely free!

After I pay How Long Will The Account Info Take To Get Emailed?
- It will be emailed to you instantly

Instant Setup!

.:: Standard Hosting ::.

31103554080.png

» More info

.:: Business Hosting ::.

31104301657.png

» More info

For any question please PM me or Go to our Livechat

thanks & kind regards
;)
ZmB

Last edited:
6 comments
As per our terms of service,

Users may not,

1. Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
Warez linking & nulled scripts are only allowed in Netherlands. In case a DMCA complaint arises, we would have to request you to remove the content infringing copyright.

Last edited:
I paid .... my review :

Very good host site and great admin ... good support

I am hosting two sites with him

http://animesnipe.info

I dont know why co . cc changed to ***
( wait DNS to finish )

Recommended this man ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back