Dediservr.com- Encoding RDP E5640 40GB SSD 7$/m Xeon x3440 200GB 5$/month (NL/US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using the budget NL server I get the message when trying to connect to the server

"Select a user to disconnect to many users logined" what is this I have never seen this message with any rdp before???????

So only like 4 or 5 users can connect to the server at a time :facepalm: the first rdp I ever used had like 20 users connected at one time IMHO that is to many should be 12 connects max.

I am using the budget NL server I get the message when trying to connect to the server

"Select a user to disconnect to many users logined" what is this I have never seen this message with any rdp before???????

So only like 4 or 5 users can connect to the server at a time :facepalm: the first rdp I ever used had like 20 users connected at one time IMHO that is to many should be 12 connects max.

Not a big issue. CAL is expired of its demo/trial period.
CAL (Client Access licence)

Right now it is I disconnect a user to access then 3 to 5 min later a message see a message asking to allow that use I disconnect and I logout if I were a jerk I would keep selecting no.

Right now it is I disconnect a user to access then 3 to 5 min later a message see a message asking to allow that use I disconnect and I logout if I were a jerk I would keep selecting no.

Only can be fixed by the server admin. If it is an old server running good since few months or days then i think the CAL is expired. Therefore, need to do a reinstallation to use the CAL trial licence once again.

Hope this helps.

Only can be fixed by the server admin. If it is an old server running good since few months or days then i think the CAL is expired. Therefore, need to do a reinstallation to use the CAL trial licence once again.

Hope this helps.

If that is the case I will ask for my money back I just payed just under 2 days ago.

Can't you open a dispute? Or paid with other payment processor?

Shared and RDP is working just fine it is the main site of the host is down

But if you can open dispute? If not, then enjoy the server until it get stopped. Keep taking backup of your important data and that's it.

I don't think they will come back. It is WJ staff who can take further action i believe.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back